31

(PSA: This Book Is Ending Soon...Y'all Want A Sequel?)

°Linda

After Doing A Little More Shopping We Headed Home, I Was Now In My Room Putting Away My New Clothes I Brought. When My Phone Started Ringing From This Unknown Number.

Who In The Hell Is This? I Picked It Up Looking At The Number...I Hesitated At First But Then I Decided To Answer.

"Uh Hello?"

"Linda Hey How You Doing?" The Voice Said.

Wait A Minute I Know That Voice And That Accent From Anywhere...It Was Odell. How Did He Get My Number Though?

"Fine I Guess."

"Do You Even Kno' Who This Is?"

"Yes This Is Odell."

"Yeah, Is Rain Stayin' At Your House?"

"Why?"

"Cause I Really Need Ta' Speak Ta' Ha' And She Won't Answer My Phone Calls." He Sighed.

"Oh Well That's Very Unfortunate You Shouldn't Have Cheated."

He Smacked His Lips.

"Linda I Kno' I Fucked Up But I Need Ta' Make It Up Ta' Ha', And Make Things Right."

"But She Doesn't Wanna Talk Talk To You." I Rolled My Eyes.

"Linda Please You Kno' How Much I Really Love This Girl."

I Sighed Giving In...I Mean He Really Does Love Rain.

"So What Do You Want?"

"Can You Give Me Ya' Address My Friend Jarvis Is Gonna Come Talk Ta' Ha'."

"Alright I'll Text It To You."

"Okay."

"Alright Bye." I Said About To Hang Up But He Stopped Me.

"Wait Linda?"

"Yes?"

"Thank You."

"You Welcome."

"'Ight Bye." He Hung Up.

I Then Texted Him My Address..I Then Put My Phone Back Down And Went Back To What I Was Doing.

I'm Not Even Gonna Tell Rain That Jarvis Is Coming...I'm Just Gonna Wait Till He Gets Here And She Sees For Herself. Let's Hope This Goes Well.

°Rain

After Another Fresh Shower I Took I Layed Back On The Bed Relaxing When I Heard The Doorbell Ring.

"Rain Can You Get That I'm In The Bathroom!" Linda Called Out.

"Yeah." I Got Up.

I Slipped On My House Shoes And Walked Out The Room Going Down The Hallway And Walking Downstairs. I Made It To The Front Door And Unlocked It Opening The Door To See Jarvis Standing There. I Scrunched My Eyebrows Looking At Him.

"Jarvis What Are You Doing Here?" I Questioned.

"Can We Talk?"

"About What?"

"I Think You Kno' What."

"Jarvis I Really Don't Wanna Talk About This And How Did You Know I Was Here?"

"Look You Can Ask All These Otha' Questions Later, Can We Just Talk?"

I Thought About It For A Cool Minute..