32

(Daddy 😍)

°Odell

The Next Morning.

I Looked At Myself In The Mirror One Last Time, Before I Was About To Go Downstairs Rain Is On Her Way Over Here And I'm Quite Frankly Nervous. I Just Hope She Doesn't Fly Off The Handle And Flip Out On Me.

I Walked Downstairs And Went Into The Livin' Room Sittin' Down On The Couch. Just Then The Doorbell Rung...Damn She Got Here Fast. I Got Up And Unlocked The Door Openin' It Ta' See Rain.

"Hey Good Mornin'." I Said Lettin' Her In.

"Good Morning." She Said.

Fuck Man My Heart Is Beatin' Fast..

"Where's Jarvis?" She Asked Sittin' Down

"He Went Out Fo' A Run." I Said Takin' A Seat.

"Oh." She Said.

We Sat There For A Few Minutes In Silence..Things Are Startin' Ta' Get Really Awkward So Now I Have To Break The Ice.

"So I Wanna Start Off By Sayin' That I'm Sorry." I Said Sincerely.

"Okay..." She Said.

"I Will Admit That I Was Bein' Selfish And I Was Thinkin' 'Bout Myself." I Said.

"Odell Even Talking About This Just Pissess Me Off And Makes Me Upset, I Was Loyal To You And I Would Never Do Anything To Disrespect You. But It's Clear That You Didn't Feel The Same Way About Me." She Said.

"I Do Feel The Same Way." I Said.

"If You Did We Wouldn't Be In This Position." She Said.

"I Understand That We All Make Mistakes." I Said.

That's When I Felt My Jaw Burnin'... Wait Did She Just Slap Me?

"How The Fuck Do You Make The Same Mistakes For The Last Three To Four Months?" She Rasied Her Voice.

I Sat There' Just Lookin' At Her As My Cheek Burned.

"Exactly You Piece Of Shit I Can't Stand Your Punk Ass, These Past Few Months You Have Done Nothing But Fill My Head With Bullshit." She Said.

She Got Up Grabbin' Her Purse.

"Wait Whea' You Goin'?" I Asked.

"I'm Going Home I Can't Stand Here And Listen To The Bullshit You Telling Me." She Said.

She Walked Over To The Door As I Got Up Followin' Her.

"Baby Pl-" She Cut Me Off.

"Don't Call Me Baby, My Name Is Rain." She Said.

And Wit' That She Walked Out And Slammed The Door Behind Her. I Walked Upstairs Goin' Into My Bedroom.

My Started To Ring Inside My Pocket And I Checked It To See Who It Was...It Was Rella.

"FUCK MAN!!" I Yelled Throwin' My Phone Up Against The Wall.

"Breakin' Things Isn't Gonna Make Ha' Come Back." Someone Said.

I Instantly Turned Around To See Jarvis.

(Oh Yeah Btw Congrats To Jarvis He Just Welcomed His First Child Into The World 😍 It's A Beautiful Baby Girl!)

"Jarvis Not Now I'm Not In The Mood." I Said.

"Yea You Always Say That When You Don't Understand." He Said.

"Don't Understand What?!" I Snapped.

I'm Really 'Bout Ta' Snap On His Ass..

"She's Clearly Still Upset With You, I Mean You Can't Blame Her...Tryin' To Heal From Someone Cheatin' On Them Is Hard." He Said.