27

°Rain

The Next Morning.

After That Heated Session Odell And I Had Last Night. I Couldn't Help But Continue To Think About It. It Was Really Amazing And I Lowkey Would Love To Do It Again.

Outdoors Sex Might Just Be My Favorite Now. This Morning Was A Normal Morning...Odell Had Already Left Out For Football Practice. Leaving Me At The House Again.

Today I Think I Wanna Hang Around Linda, To Catch Up With Her And All That Good Stuff. I Picked Up My Phone Dialing Her Number.

"Hello?" She Answered.

"Good Morning."

"Morning...What's Wrong?"

"Nothing I Just Wanted To Hear Your Voice."

"That's Nice." She Groaned.

"You Was Sleeping?"

"Yeah." She Said.

"Okay Well Get Up."

"For What?"

"Because We Are Finna Go Somewhere Today."

"Where?"

"I Don't Know But We Need To Post Up."

"You Wanna Go Shopping?"

"Where?" I Mocked.

"Chanel Store, Louis Vuitton Etc.."

"Yeah I Really Do Need To Go Get Some New Bags And Heels."

"Okay Then Let's Go."

"Okay Get Up And Get Ready I'll Be At Your House In A Hour."

"Alright." She Hung Up.

I Put My Phone Down And Got Out The Bed Stretching I Went Into The Bathroom Getting Ready. Today Should Be A Good Day.

One Hour Later.

I Pulled Up Into Linda's Drive Way Honking The Horn. I Then Seen Her Walk To The Car, I Unlocked The Doors And She Opened It Getting In.

"Hey Bitch." She Smiled.

"Hey Whore."

I Pulled Out The Drive Way Leaving.

"How Are You?"

"Good You?"

"Same...Where Was Odell?"

"He Had Practice Today."

"Oh..So What You Been Up To?"

"Nothing Much." I Shrugged.

"What About That Bitch Zasha?"

I Laughed.

"I Haven't Seen Her Since We Fought."

"Oh Okay, I Clearly See That Ass Whooping Made Her Stay Away."

"Apparently. But I'm Not Worried...I'm Ready For When She Comes Back."

"Me Too."

"But In The Meantime I'm Not Worried About Her."

"Do You Think She's Watching Y'all?"

"I Wouldn't Put It Past Her..But If She Is Then She Can Keep Watching."

I Wouldn't Be To Much Surprised If She Was Watching Odell And I. You Never Know What Zasha Crazy Ass Is Up To..After That Ass Whooping I Handed Out To Her. She Should Just Continue To Lay Low.

Thirty Minutes Later.

We Pulled Up To The Chanel Store And Got Out Going Inside. We Automatically Started Looking Around For Purses.