20

(Did Y'all See The Giants Vs The Buffalo Bills Today? That Shit Was A Hot Ass Mess B.)

°Rain

The Next Morning.

I Listened To The Waves As They Went Back In Fourth. Last Night Was A Good Ass Night Of Course..I Slowly Opened My Eye's As The Sun Was Out. But It Was Still Early Out Sleeping Outside Wasn't Really Bad If You Try It.

Well I Mean Sleeping Outside On The Beach. It's Very Beautiful. I Then Heard Odell Yawning In My Ear.

"Good Mornin'." He Spoke.

"Good Morning."

"You Enjoy Ya' Self Last Night?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"I Kinda Have A Headache."

"From What?"

"I Don't Know I Didn't Drink That Much."

"Well You'll Be 'Ight."

"I Guess."

He Then Sat Up Looking Around.

"I Just Realized That We Still Outside." He Scratched The Back Of His Neck.

"Yeah We Just Fell Asleep And Didn't Care About Going Back Inside."

"Yeah We Needa Go Inside Anyway."

I Nodded And Stood Up Wrapping A Towl Around My Body. And Waited For Odell To Finish Folding Up The Blanket.

"'Ight Let's Go."

We Walked Up The Sand And Walked Inside The House. Going Through The Back Door.

"I'm Gonna Go Shower." I Looked At Him.

"Okay."

I Walked Upstairs And Grabbed Some Clothes For When I Get Out. And Then I Went Inside The Bathroom Getting In.

°Odell

Afta' Takin' A Shower And Puttin' On Clothes I Checked My Phone. Seein' That I Got Two Text Messages From Zasha And Rella. I Opened Zasha's First To See What She Was Talkin' 'Bout.

Zasha: Hey You Might Have To Come Home Early. -8:00 PM

Zasha: I'm Having Problems With The Baby. -8:03 PM

Zasha: Call Me When You Can. -8:15 PM

I Immediately Closed The Messages And Dialed Her Number. Afta' The Second Ring She Answered.

"Hello?"

"What's Goin' On?"

"I Might Have To Deliver Her Early. They Are Saying I Have To Much Fluid Inside Me."

"Fuck. How Long Do You Got Until You Give Birth?"

"Either Tomorrow Or Tonight It All Depends On If The Baby Is Ready."

"'Ight Imma Get Back On The Jet Right Now I'll Be Back Sometime Today."

"Okay."

"'Ight Call Or Text Me If Anything Happens Okay?"

"Okay."

"Alright Bye." I Hung Up.

I Sprinted Upstairs Runnin' Into The Bedroom Ta' See Rain On Her Phone.

"We Gotta Go."

I Then Started Packin' My Suit Case Back Up.

"Wait Why?"