21

(I Know Y'all Seen That Video Of Odell On Instagram & Twitter.)

°Odell

I Don't Kno' What Ta' Feel At This Point She Lost The Baby Befo' I Could Even Meet Her. I Wanted To Hold Her And Be Able To Look Her In The Eyes It's Like Where Do I Go From Here?

But Somethin' Is Buggin' Me At The Back Of My Mind. And It Really Made Me Wonder...If I Was In Traffic For At Least Thirty Minutes. Then If Zasha Was Pushing The Baby Out In The Delivery Room How In The Hell Did She Get Back To Her Room So Fast?

Maybe She Was Givin' Birth In Her Room Instead Of Bein' In The Delivery Room. I Just Can't Get Ova' The Fact That I Never Got To At Least See The Baby. My Emotions Are All Over The Place I'm Cryin' And Bein' Mad...It's Just Really Stressful.

"Are You Ready To Tell Me How She Lost The Baby?" Rain Looked Down At Me.

She Was Runnin' Her Hand Through My Curls As I Layed Back In Her Lap. Tryin' Ta' Piece Everything Back Togetha'.

"Yeah I Guess." I Sighed.

"Okay."

"I Was In Traffic Fo' At Least Thirty Minutes And She Texted Me Sayin' That She Was Gettin' Ready Ta' Give Birth. And I Told Her That I Basically Wasn't Gonna Make It. And When I Got There She Was Cryin' And She Said That The Baby Was Gone."

"Wow...Did She Say How It Happened?"

"She Said That The Umbilical Cord Was Wrapped Around Ha' Neck."

"That's Sad."

I Sighed Scratchin' My Head.

"Yeah."

"How Are You Feeling?"

"I Don't Kno' How Ta' Feel."

"That's Understandable."

"Yeah It's Like...I Didn't Even Get Ta' Meet Her Or Even Hold Her."

"It's Okay...God Was Telling You That The Time Wasn't Right."

"I Guess So."

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too." I Looked Up At Her.

She Cuddled With Me And We Soon Fell Asleep. I'm Glad She Was Hea' Wit' Me She Was All I Needed At This Point.

The Next Morning.

°Zasha

I Layed Back In The Bed Getting Comfortable. Well My Plan Was Successful Ish..After We Were Hugging For A While Odell Left. I Thought He Was Gonna Come Back But I Was Wrong.

But Trust Me I'm Not Done With His Ass. So Much More Is Yet To Come. Trying To Get Him Back In My Life Some How. & Exposing Him And August. Yes I Said August No Worries I'm Not Gonna Speak On Why I'm Exposing August To. Ya Just Gotta Stay Tuned On That.

I'm Still Thinking About How I Am Gonna Get Odell Back In My Life. If Him And I Gets Back Together I Will Not Expose Him. But If He Rejects Me Then I Will Be Spilling Tea. Hmmm...
That's A Really Good Idea. I'm Gonna Do That Just Then There Was A Knock On My Door.

"Come In!"

Just Then The Door Opened Revealing Zayn. Ughh His Judging Ass.

"What's Up." He Sat Down.

"Hey."

"So How Did Things Go With You Telling Odell?"

"It Was Alright I Guess."

"Oh Really. Where Is He At?"

"Home." I Said.

He Cocked His Head To The Side.