Chapter 17: Prom Part Three

Niall POV

Around midnight my head was starting to feel numb. The lights were still bright, the music was still loud, and the venue was still hot as hell from the crowds of sweaty teenagers grinding against each other the entire night. Louis was next to me, looking absolutely perfect with the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up and his eyes squeezed shut as he moved to the music.

"Do you think someone spiked our drinks?" I whispered in his ear when the music lowered to a reasonable volume.

"Dunno, probably," he shrugged absentmindedly, his too-tan-for-April forehead gleamed with perspiration. "Just dance, Ni, you'll feel better i promise," he whined, moving close enough that you couldn't fit a piece of paper between us.

"You're a right mess," I stared straight into his eyes, running my fingers through his haphazardly-styled quiff. "I thought I was the party animal."

"Not tonight," he winked cheekily, and spun me around abruptly, dipping me.

"You bastard! We're not ballroom dancing!" I shouted in surprise, trying to fight a grin.

"Fine, I'll do this instead," he pulled me back up and leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine ever so slightly.

"Lou-"

"Nobody's watching, Ni. Relax," he pressed impossibly close to me, throwing his arms around my neck. "When's this stupid dance over anyway?" His hot breath hit my forehead.

"I was just wondering that," I laughed, grabbing his hand. "Let's go."

***

Louis POV

Niall sighed happily as the door of the hotel room clicked shut. "Finally alone," he grinned, pushing me gently onto the bed before he pressed his lips against mine. I pecked his lips quickly then pulled back, pulling off his matching suit jacket, and then mine.

"There. No distractions." I closed my eyes and leaned back again as his lips planted kisses down my neck, undoing the buttons on my shirt as he went. I was already halfway hard in my trousers when his arms slipped onto my back, massaging the muscles through my shirt.

"You're amazing," he whispered, untucking the tail of my navy dress shirt, running his massive hands all over my shoulders.

"Fuck! Your hands are cold!" I yelped as chills ran up my spine.

"Warm them up for me?" He stuck his bottom lip out like a two year old, shoving his palms in my face.

I grabbed his hands and puffed hot air onto his fingers. "All better." He grinned widely revealing all of his teeth, but instead of going back to kissing, he scooted toward the foot of by bed and started unbuttoning my trousers. My breath caught in my throat.

"This okay?" He paused, sensing my panic.

"Yeah, keep going," I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing myself for what was to follow. His hands lightly brushed the bulge in my pants before he slid a hand in to touch me. I hissed quietly, shocked because his hands were still freezing and nervous because this was actually happening but totally enjoying what he was doing.

"You okay?" Niall asked again, his blue eyes wide with concern. "We'll go as slow as you want."

"M'fine," I nodded, rutting against his hand, marveling at how fucking good this felt. He adjusted his hand and increased his speed. I grabbed at the sheets in fists, getting anxious. "God, Niall, I'm, I'm gonna-"

"Go right ahead, Lou, I'm right here," Niall reassured me, kneeling over me in just red plaid boxers and basketball socks, pale and toned and beautiful and mine.

I gasped, releasing all over his hand.

"Oops," I grinned sheepishly, panting and sweaty. There was a huge grin on Niall's face when I looked up at him.

"You did amazing Lou,' he grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply. "God, you're perfect."

"Your turn?" I smirked.