Chapter 14: Boyfriends

Just a fun fact about this chapter: I emailed this to my school ipad to work on it during my free time and the email filter reported it to the tech guy bc of the language in it. So I was sent to the principals office and he told me he was worried about the choices I was making, yada yada. But I'm just laughing bc you guys. MY PRINCIPAL HAS READ THIS CHAPTER.

Niall POV

"Oh my God." I heard Louis's voice echo from the bathroom on Saturday morning, followed by a deep sigh. I tapped lightly on the door but let myself in anyway. "What's wrong babe?"

Louis was sitting on the toilet seat with his legs pulled up against his chest and a frown on his face.

"These stupid glasses," he muttered, and ripped them off before I could see.

"Hm?"

"My other frames broke so I'm stuck with my old ones for the week. I just now realized how nerdy they are," he rolled his eyes.

"Well let's see them," I suggested. "They can't look that bad. I mean, it's you we're talking about."

He smiled shyly but shook his head. "Still."

"C'mon, just lemme see real quick. It's just me, Niall." I walked over to stand directly in front of him, and well, the toilet, not allowing him to leave.

"Pwease?" I asked sweetly, pouting like a little girl.

"Fine," Louis shoved the glasses on his face. They were black like his current ones, but thicker and a little more rounded. He looked adorable, like a chestnut-haired Harry Potter, only hotter.

"You look adorable!" I assured him. He raised a brow, unconvinced. "Honestly, you do. Like seriously hot. I'd fuck you in a second," I blurted out.

"Cool." He leaned forward just a bit and captured his lips in mine for the first time since the drive-in last night.

I was caught off-guard by his spontaneity but kissed right back, our tongues colliding quick and hot. Somehow I turned us around and pushed him against the wall without breaking the kiss.

"You're amazing," I breathed, and I felt him smiling into the kiss as I rubbed my hips against his to create some friction. I was getting harder by the second.

I started to plant kisses down his neck right above his black collar when we heard a door slam downstairs.

"Oh shit, my mom's home," he jumped and pushed me away with shaking hands.

"Relax, she probably didn't even hear us," I leaned forward and started to close my eyes again when he cut me off.

"No. She-, she can't... know," he swallowed.

"About us?" I furrowed my brows.

"No... about me," Louis trailed off.

"Oh." Ohhhhh. "But we can keep a secret... right?"

"Yes!" Louis exclaimed a little to eagerly. I smirked. "I mean," he looked down embarrassed, "I'd love for that... to happen?"

I practically melted because of his cuteness. "Good. Because I honestly can't stand one more second of not being with you," I confessed in a rush.

"So... boyfriends?" Louis looked me in the eye hopefully behind his nerdy glasses, a moment I've waited for for months.

I grinned wider than ever before. "Boyfriends."

***

Louis POV

"Niall, you're hogging all the popcorn!" I punched his side as I reached into the almost-empty bowl. "We're not even 20 minutes into the movie!"