Eragon POV

The next morning Eragon fitted himself in his finest tunic over his jerkin. It was a dark blue that matched the scales on Saphira's back with a few lighter blue marks that matched Saphira's belly and in the shape of waves. He then put on his black leather leggings and chocolate colored leather boots. He looked into the mirror to ensure that his hair was not too unruly, but left the goatee-looking stubble in place, because it looked like he felt, that is to say haggard.

He then helped his apprentices do the same, packed up the camp and removed the gift that he had gotten for Arya before putting their belongings into the pocket of air that held the Eldunarì and four new eggs that were to be hatched.

Eragon then hopped up onto Saphira, for once content. I am meant to be here. Not in some distant land, here, at home.

I... I feel the same way. Why did we leave?

I do not know Saphira, but I do not want to leave again

*An hour later*

Eragon finally stopped reminding his apprentices of the formalities of elves and looked ahead to see the most beautiful city that he would ever see. Ellesmera.

Looking to his apprentices which were on either side of him he said, "I will contact the Queen to announce our presence. Remember your manners." He said teasingly

"Yes, Ebrithal." They responded.

Eragon reached out with his mind and searched for a few moments for the comforting mind of his beloved. He found her in just a few seconds.

Arya Dröttning!

Atra esterní ono thelduin, Eragon.

He shivered as he recognized the words that had started this whole romance.

Atra du evarínya ono varda, Dröttning.

Eragon, please you know how I feel about titles... What brings you here?

My apprentices were missing home and no one else was able to take them, Eragon tried to say, but Arya saw right through it.

There is no shame in wanting to see loved ones, Eragon. You of all people should know this.

Eragon poured out all of the emotions that he had been feeling in the past week into Arya: the pain, the concern, the love, the gratitude, and everything else. She seemed a bit surprised for a few seconds but soon returned her feelings for him. He was pleased that the foremost of them was love.

Love. It's what hold us all together.

Yes, love, it is, he replied.

Hurry, come to me and I will show you our newest edition.

Our?

Yes... Our.

Needless to say Eragon was confused. Was she pregnant? By who? Him? No, that's impossible, I haven't even seen her for over half a century now.

Little one calm down.

But what if she mated with someone else?

Do you really believe that she would do such a thing? Remember elves' process of mating is a long one and before you, she had no interest in mating. You are her one and only

What she says is true, Eragon, Arya said, as Eragon had forgotten that she was still in his mind. Now hurry up and get down here so that I can see your face! And with that Arya withdrew from his mind.

Now I'm curious... Hurry Saphira!

Of course little one.

Saphira dived down into the forest and abruptly unfurled her wings just in time before they smashed into the soft, earthy dirt.

Eragon jumped off her back and inhaled deeply through his nose. He sighed. It was just as he remembered. Quiet, peaceful, alive. He heard the dragons of his apprentices land shortly after him. After about ten minutes he heard another deep thud. Arya. He thought. Fírnen, Saphira thought. After a second or two, he heard a dragon roar not a hundred meters away. There was also rustling of bushes, which the apprentices drew their swords to. Eragon waved at them, signaling to them to put them away.

Then there she was, the love of his life. She was in a green leather tunic that complimented her eyes and black leather padded leggings, which he assumed were for riding Fírnen. She also had a gold circlet on her brow, showing that she was Queen. He was vaguely aware of his apprentices putting their two fingers on their mouths and kneeling along with faint mumblings of, "Dröttning." At this moment he didn't care, he only had eyes for Arya.

Soon on enough, he saw the Urgal child that was holding onto Arya's pinky finger.

His love spoke. "Hello, Eragon, Saphira. And to you, apprentices, I am glad that you have returned, it has been far too long." As she said the last part, she stared directly at Eragon, making him blush. "This," she gestured to the child, "is Ûrdjeth, the newest rider, as well as my adopted child. Do not be fooled by her appearance, she is much wiser, stronger, and skilled than any of you were at this age. Since you know the rules of Ellesmera already, Ûrdjeth and her dragon, Bêth will now take you to your rooms for the remainder of the stay." She then turned to Ûrdjeth and whispered, "Go on."

After the apprentices were gone, dragons and riders alike, Eragon turned to Arya. Arya ran to him and embraced him, which surprised him, but soon returned it. Eragon whispered her true name, and she shivered as she whispered his. He too shivered at hearing the fullness of his being. When they finally broke away, Eragon whispered in her ear, "So, you've adopted a daughter eh?"

Arya's expression turned concerned, "Yes," she whispered, "Are you angry?"

Eragon looked straight into her eyes. He laughed, "Why would I be angry?"

Arya's face relaxed at his laughter and she said, "I don't know... Because she is an Urgal."

"I gave up my discriminations long ago. Whatever you do, do not be afraid of my actions, please? For me?"

Arya leaned upwards until their lips were touching and kissed him. Sparks flew as their lips moved in sync. His hands slid to her waist and her hands got tangled in his hair. Arya then smiled against his lips a whispered, "Weíl ono," [for you] and they deepened the kiss.

[*^*]

Yep, that's right boys and girls! They've kissed! *fangirl scream* This is not the end though... Hell no! And guess what! 1000 freakin words in one chapter!!! Aren't you so proud of me? Sigh... I'm happy! Are you happy? Favorite and review if you're happy cause that makes me happy! Okay byyyyyye!