Arya POV

Hi guys! I know it's been a full day since I've written, but here's an extra long chapter for you. I don't own anything I have not created! ? ゚リリ?

Arya opened the door and looked down at Ürdjeth to see tears streaming down her face.

"Little one, what is wrong?"

"Nut-ting," but she seemed to think less of it so she said, "Sh-show you." Arya obliged and knelt on one knee, giving the child her full attention. Everything faded as Arya entered Ürdjeth's memory.

'Arya gasped. She was in a room that looked much like her own, with a few modifications that made it clear that Urgals lived here instead of elves. In the room, there was an Urgal woman who was larger than normal Urgals, but not Kull. Arya heard herself cry out, "Momma!" and knew that this was Ürdjeth's mother. She looked up to see the chief was carrying her in his arms. She started to wiggle out of her father's grasp and into her mother's arms.

"Why does she like you better than me?" the chief grumbled, while handing the child to its mother.

"Because I'm the one who feeds her."

"Yes but that's not my fault-"

"Are you saying that you would enjoy being a women?" The mother interjected

"Maybe I am!" He huffed quietly.

The parents looked at each other and busted out laughing, unable to Contain their a few seconds later they were interrupted by a splintering door. The two Urgals turned around to face the disturbance. It was three bloodthirsty Kull. One of them said, "We have orders not to kill you unless you protect that child."

"You will have to kill me first then!"

The Kull swung his axe back and before the chief was able to react put it forward. But in a flash the Urgal woman stepped in front of the Kull gave Arya to her father and in the last second said, "I love you," only to get her head severed from her body.

The chief roared in anger. His blood burned with hate and vengeance. Within minutes, the three Kulls were demolished, and the chief and Arya, who was still in his arms stood there unharmed.

The chief stood over his mate and moaned. "Why did you do that Rishta? Why? I would have gladly given my life for the safety of you and the child."'

Arya backed away from her hand. "I see! So this room reminds you of your mother? Is that why you are crying little one?" Ürdjeth nodded in response.

"Do you want to leave and see your home now?"

"N-no, st-tay h-here."

"Ok, what do you want to do?"

"C-cook?"

"Let's go to the kitchen, then little one."

Ürdjeth grabbed Arya's hand and Arya led her to the kitchen and got the recipe book out. The Urgal girl and the queen of elves sat down together and chose a dish to make.

Once the two were done in the kitchen, and had eaten their fill of it, Arya led the girl to the quarters and gave her instructions on how to get to the Hall in case she needed anything.

Sparrow, she can take care of herself you know.

I know, I just don't want her to go through any more trials that she has to.

You are protective of her aren't you.

Someone has to have the role of mother in her life.

So let me get this straight... You are adopting her.

Arya thought about it. Yes... In a way... It is good for her to have a motherly figure In her life.

I'm glad that you have come to that conclusion.

I'm not going to let her go off alone when she needs to go to Eragon. I will go with her. That is... If she lets me... I will not impose

That is good Sparrow. Always remember your mother and learn from her mistakes.

Yes... And with that, she was sleeping peacefully.

That night she woke up to crying. She looked out her window and saw that Ürdjeth was outside sobbing. "Little one...what is wrong?"

"Momma... Bad dream," she sobbed.

"Come here little one." Arya held out her hand and was surprised when Ürdjeth hurled towards her at full speed and hugged her fiercely. She stiffened at first, but when she realized that the girl meant no harm and hugged her back.

Ürdjeth backed up and looked at her solemnly and said, "You be new Momma?"

"Is Bêth okay with it she asked tentatively"

Ürdjeth cocked her head to the side as if she was listening.

Ürdjeth imitated Bêth's voice, "Good for you."

Arya nodded, "I'm proud to be your new mother."

"Yaaaaaayyyyy! Momma!