Chp. 3: Never As Planned...

Chapter 3: Never As Planned...

(After Changing - Mephisto's Office)

"Meh I'z tried..." I groaned, barging into Mephisto's office. He looked up for a moment and smirked before going back to his phone call.

"His power was effective against the demons. We can use that." He paused and slurped some tea from a cup before talking again. "It's unstable and controlled by his emotions... but he's got good sense. If he learns to control it, he could become a most unique and powerful weapon for the Knights of the True Cross." I narrowed my eyes at this and sat down on the desk next to Mephisto. I hated how he planned to use Rin as a weapon.

"Hah~! Riceball~!" I cried happily as I stabbed one with the other half of Mephisto's chopsticks.

"We must still keep an eye on him. I don't want the higher ups to know about him just yet... it's only a matter of time but..." he stopped and took the riceball back, tossing it into his mouth and chewing, listening to Yukio as I cried silently.

"Riceball... I must mourn for the loss..." I anime fell and started to grow depressing mushrooms in a corner. Seconds later, Mephisto's spoke again.

"Oh dear... He's trying too hard, Yukio is. He should enjoy life more." Mephisto said, making me throw a glare at him.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious~? I have to hide you and the girls as well. Besides, the upper ranks aren't our only opposition, Heirii. Satan will make his move soon." The demon said seriously.

"Hmm... I'd like to take one step at a time, or take things as they come. Thinking about it will only make free time seem less and less. Hey~! Didn't you say that the Grigori ordered you to kidnap me and my friends~?!" I asked loudly.

"Spoken like a little child." I glared at him again.

"What does that mean?! Which part?! I thought it sounded very grown up!" I shouted, throwing my arms out wide. Mephisto laughed at my childish antics.

"It was grown up, I suppose~. Only you began whining about the whole 'kidnapping' ordeal." He teased, pulling me off the ground to stand in front of him. I shifted slightly as he placed his hands on my hips and stood up as well.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked as I tried to get his hands off of my body.

"I am merely punishing you for skipping your classes. Hmm~? Doesn't that seem fair~?" he asked as he leaned down and blew on my ear.

"Hah! St-stop it!" I ordered, taking a sharp intake for air. Chuckling, Mephisto repeated the action. Flinching slightly, I gripped at the front of his kimono and clinched my eyes shut.

"You skipped your classes~!" he sang, breathing down my neck.

"Tell me something I don't know..." I growled, attempting to push him away.

"Hmm~ but I'm not finished punishing you yet~..." he said, picking me up and placing me in his chair. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"I figured that." I stated plainly, looking him in the eye as he leaned back against his desk. This caused him to chuckle.

"Heirii, I have a job for you tomorrow." Mephisto told me, leaning down and getting in my face.

"And what would that be? If it consists of me going to the supply shop, have Daniela go." I said, not bothering to mention that if he sent Samantha, she'd most likely kill Shiemi.