*awkward laughter*

So I did draw two more of my OC'S when their older like I did with Iris but

They were pretty bad so lemme just describe what they look like when their older, including Iris and what I thought about when designing it

Iris - She grew out her hair instead of cutting it and (not her but Lyon is probably the one that puts it in a ponytail) put it into a ponytail that lays on her shoulder. And also a pancho...because if you couldn't tell I kept her in the dress that shows a little of her chest so I added a pancho to cover it. Oh yeah I put her in a dress/formal wear because I would imagine after leaving Hopes Peak she would have lots of different shows to go to where she preforms. And she shows more of her eyes often now instead of covering them.

Akio - I drew him but...it didn't look so good so I'll explain what I did. The bang that covered one of his eyes is gone (and I accidently gave him Jumin hair). Why he covered his eye in the first place? Edge lord- ..kidding. I was thinking that, what if he had hetrochromia iridum (aka, two different eye colors). I kinda like the idea that the eye that he shows often his green and the one that what hidden behind his bang was red. I dunno just a idea it's not official yet. Anyway. He dresses like normal just he has a bigger jacket and it's unbuttoned and wears a white dress shirt underneath. That's basically what Akio looked like. And I kept his sleeves having the little fluffy stuff at the ends since he still has the habit of messing with them. (Fact about Naoto: I do the same thing but when I was younger I had this cat stuffed animal that I got when I was born and it has a ribbon on it and I would mess with it when I was sleeping and it helped me sleep better. And I would bring the cat everywhere I went since I would mess with the ribbon and calmed me down.)

Atsuko - When I drew her it wasn't that bad..I'll redraw it later. Anyway, she grew out her hair too and now it's at least to the middle of her back now. But it's really messy cause she doesn't know how to take care of it- Her ahoge is longer now too and kinda just lays on the top of her head. Other than that, she still wears a suit but finally got the confidence of instead of wearing pants, she wears a skirt. Though she still is super self conscious about that.

And that's all that I have so far but I'm working on Haru- he probably won't look too different besides having his hair in a ponytail and taller-

Also

So I was playing Steins;Gate and there was a cat cafe and I thought to myself, "Which one of my OC'S worked at a cafe?" And then I realized it was Atsuko and now I can't get the thought of a cat maid Atsuko out of my head-
...maybe I should draw it-

Atsuko: *blushing* Hell no-