Hmhmhm~

Guess what time is it children~

Akio: Oh I already know~ it's despair time isn't it!

...kinda? Not for you at least

Akio: Why do you do this to me-

Iris: This isn't doing to be good I already have a feeling...

Nah you'll be fine~

Atsuko: Mhm...

Haru: Tch...I don't believe that for a second..what are you doing now-

Oh nothing~

Kasumi: Switching our personalities...

Correct! I'll be switching all of your personalities to what yall wouldn't normally act like!

Jurou: S-so that's what h-happend to Aya..

Shhhh let's just do this already~! Oh also I'm making these 3 do it too! Aegeus, Kazumi, and Ayumu!

Aegeus: Im already not liking this-

Kazumi: *shrugs*

Ayumu: How can you make my personality any different than it already is though~?

Shhhhhhhh just go with it-

*wowee magically everyones personalities are different~*

Akio: ....O-oh god you made me b-back to my shy self-

Mhm~

Iris: *doesn't really say anything until she heard Akio so she looked over at where she heard him and glared* Hey, stop complaining. It's better than you being like you were before-

Akio: O-oh so Iris finally h-has a backbone..

Iris: *continues to glare at Akio* I've always had a backbone...but now it seems that you don't now so you shouldn't be talking.

Atsuko: *walks up to Iris and puts a arm on her shoulder* D-dont fight with him...

Iris: *turns back to Atsuko and lifts her shoulder up a bit to shove off her hand from her shoulder* Now it seems like you don't have a backbone either now...

Atsuko: I-I have a backbone..! I j-just...

Iris: Don't even finish cause it seems like you don't have a answer

Atsuko: *looks down at the ground*

Haru: Why are we talking about backbone~? We can all just agree that right now Iris has the most right now!

Iris: *sighs and looks at where she heard Haru* You sound like your sister...annoying.

Haru: Awww~ you can try to be nicer!

Iris: Nah.

Kasumi: *cries randomly* I..Iris...

Iris: *grunts and sighs* I'm not even gonna bother with you know...

Kasumi: *sniffs*

Jurou: *sighs* Iris is right...you all do need a backbone...your all so whiny

Iris: Jurou gets it...-

Aegeus: *rolls eyes* You guys are all stupid....*looks at Iris and grins and walks up to her and hugs her* Awww~ so scaryyy~

Iris: Get off me-

Kazumi: Hmhmhn~ *looks at Ayumu and hugs her and runs her hand through her hair* Aww Ayu-channn~

Ayumu: *emo child activation* ....don't touch me..

----

Hmhmhm~ have fun! This lasts for a day.

Iris - Rude child

Akio - Shy child

Atsuko - Sad/Depressed child (basically she's her mother)

Haru - Happy child (he's basically Hana)

Kasumi - Crying child

Jurou - Mean tol child (he's basically acting like his appearance would act like)

Aegeus - Not Gay child (He's straight- o_o this is scary)

Kazumi - Flirty child

Ayumu - Emo child