Forgiveness is key

"Why do you keep hurting me, you always hurt me!" I cried, "I never meant to hurt you, she kissed me first, I want you and only you!". My eyes widened, She kissed him first, then why didn't he push her. "Then why didn't you push her away, if she kissed you?" I asked. He sighed, he fucking sighed.

Bitch gonna get it now

"What did you enjoyed getting kissed by her, that's why you didn't push her away or was I just a little toy and you got tried of me and you threw me away!". "It's none of those, what don't you understand I want you and only you, SAMANTHA I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!" He screamed out. I looked at, "Y-You love me" he nodded and you know how I'm very stubborn I didn't accept it. "It's a lie, you always lie!" I ran past him and he caught me.

He pinned me against the wall, "If I never loved you, do you think I would be talking to you and going after you?" He had a point but I was still angry. "Why didn't you push her away?!" He sighed, "because, she was going to hurt you and your friends, I didn't push her away because I wanted to protect you", a tear slipped.

"Samantha I love you and I would never hurt you I'm sorry for what happened there, I really am", "If you love me than show me". I said he smirked, he kissed my lips "This kiss is that your welcomed into my heart" he gave me another kiss, "this kiss is for stealing my heart", he kissed me again "this kiss is for letting me be by your side" and another kiss, "This kiss is for you being hella sexy" I laughed at that one, and the last kiss "This kiss was because I love you" I gasped.

"Alexis, I love you too!" His eyes widened then soften, "You Really love me". I nodded and then we kissed, I thought I was broken but I always find my heaven. We kissed hard and passionately until we hit the bed, we didn't have sex we made love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 years later

~narrators Pov~

It's been 10 years and Everyone has formed there own families, Alexis and Samantha had twins named Dawn and Daniel (Dawn and Daniel are 12).Anthony and Isabella had two girls, Jessica and Amy (Jessica is 12 and Amy is 9).  Angelo and Emma had three children, Mark, Erick and Melisa as you know the boys are over protected of Melisa. (Mark Is 12, Erick 11 and Melisa is 10) funny rights?. Anyway they all had a happy life with there children and maybe there's ships with there children i dunno. *smirks* but anyway they all live happily ever after!!

                      THE END

SO YES THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY, DONT WORRY IM MAKING ANOTHER STORY AND PROBABLY A SQUEAL TO THIS ONE, BUT ANYWAY I HOPED YOU LIKED THE STORY AND GOOD BYE❤️👋🏽.