The bimbo bitch of the centery

^^^^^^this is Britney^^^^^^
BZZZZZZZZ,BZZZZZZZZZ

I grounded at the sound of my alarm,I didn't want to get up and face the day it was too much.I wanted skip and sleep I but I didn't want to,So I got up and went to the bathrooms to a quick shower.Once I got out I felt refreshed and ready for the day.I wanted to be comfy so I put on. A white crop top with a creme knit sweater and bleached washed shorts with white converse.

I groaned at the existence of school,To be honest I always hated school I never liked to get up in the morning it sucked but I sucked in air and dealt with it

I groaned at the existence of school,To be honest I always hated school I never liked to get up in the morning it sucked but I sucked in air and dealt with it. I went to the kitchen and made myself French toast and waffles I left some for Dumbass(Alexis) and continued with getting all my stuff.I put on A light layer of foundation and put on nude colors because I was feeling it today.

I got out of the apartment just to bump into someone.The person screamed and threw a grrrr,At that point I knew it was a Girl,But not any girl it was Brittany Jacobs."You bitch next time watch where you are going,are you blind or something" I lifted my face to look at her,she hasn't changed she still a ugly Barbie bimbo bitch,She's never going to change her ways never why would she,She is the rain of Terror,To be honest I hate her she was in the plan "ruin Samantha's life's plan"."No I was seeing where I was going but I just didn't see your ugly face walking" I said she glared at me "if you keep glaring at me your going to have to get botax implants,oh wait all of your body is already fake and plastic" She was about to slap me but because I have the best reflex in the world I caught her hand before it could hit my face. "LET GO OF MY HAND YOU BITCH,EWW DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS" She squealed I just laughed and let go of her hand."Next time stop trying act like the boss of me I'm not your personal punching bag"And with that I left to my classes.

As I entered History I took my seat I actually loved history it was my favorite class without a doubt I just suck at math and science.When the teacher finally came into the class everyone stopped talking."everyone take your seats and be quite"once everyone took there seats we began with the class.The door open and two people stepped in....."sigh" it was none other than Brittany and Alexis I swear she thinks she going to get him but she isn't.

"Mr,Hernandez and Ms,Jacobs why are you late to class,you must have a real go excuse" Mrs,Woods said as she was staring at them."Well I woke up late,because my alarm was off and so I rushed and I met Brittany in the hallway and we walked here together because we figured we had the same class" he explained."well my excuse is that beauty takes time and I was trying to do my make up when I lost track of time and someone stopped me in the halls and so then I was rushing and saw Alexis so we both walked to class" She explained. Was I the only who knew the truth one those two were fucking each other damn it's not hard to suspect,him being a damn player and her being a damn slut like that isn't hard to suspect at all,but whatever. Mrs,Woods just Stared at them "Just take your seats,Brittany next to Valerie and Alexis Next to Samantha.