The break with Him

He came out of his room, " let's go downstairs before they think something is going on" he said while smiling "something did happen,you idiot" I said shoving him. "Hey I'm not the idiot, you are" he said grabbing my hand, " how am I the idiot again" I said, he was leaning in "your my idiot" he smiled and he touched his lips with mine....the kiss what a little rough but I liked it.

What does this feeling mean?
Why do you like it?
What's happening?
Why aren't I stopping it?

Those thoughts kept rushing through my Brain, It better not be what I'm think of.......is it....NO.....maybe......idk.
All my feelings are confused. But i just kept going with the flow, he pulled away and we both were flushed. "Erm....um, Did you like it?" He asked me, I was too busy thinking about the kiss that I forgot that people were downstairs waiting for us. " We gotta go,people are waiting for us" I said and grabbed his hand and our fingers locked together and we walked down the stairs.

I heard a gasp from the parents then I gave a confused look and looked down at our hands. And then saw that we were holding hands this whole entire time, i started to blush. I pulled my hand away quickly and went to my parents side still blushing. "so what do you guys wanna do this break?" Asked my mom, "well I really wanted to go to the beach today and go on the yacht" they all nodded, "be ready in 30 mins where going to the beach" I nodded and headed upstairs with Alexis following me,once we are upstairs he grabs me and pulls me into a hug. " I been meaning to do this, for a while..." and he was interrupted by a "ahem".

We looked back at who gave that "ahem" and saw that it was our moms "so......aren't you guys supposed to be getting ready", I blushed and pulled away  " yea I was just headed to my room and I tripped and Alexis caught me" I said and they gave me a "yea sure look" I walked to my room and picked out my swim suit.

aren't you guys supposed to be getting ready", I blushed and pulled away  " yea I was just headed to my room and I tripped and Alexis caught me" I said and they gave me a "yea sure look" I walked to my room and picked out my swim suit

It's was a cute one piece creme swimsuit.

And a white beach cover up, I got out of my room and went to the leaving room, I saw Alexis is a black tee-shirt and white swim shorts and with his Adidas chanclas

And a white beach cover up, I got out of my room and went to the leaving room, I saw Alexis is a black tee-shirt and white swim shorts and with his Adidas chanclas. He was look down at his phone. "So are you all ready now?" I asked him, he looked up from his phone and started to look at me from up to down "ummmmm.......yeah, I'm ready, all we need to is wait for the parents" , "yes I hope they hurry I need to go to the beach". He laugh And to be honest his laugh was hella cute, I grabbed his hand, I don't know why but I just grabbed his hand.