The betrayal

Everything was great, Emma and Isabella were happy and I was happy because I was at the side with my boyfriend. Basically I was happy and my friends were too, but so I thought.
For me it was just a normal day with Alexis, hugs, kisses and being us. But i just didn't know what other things were to come.

I had a bad feeling today but I shrugged it off like nothing. I was so into my own thoughts that I forgot that i was with Alexis. "Hey are you okay?" He asked waving his hand. I snapped out "Y-Yes Im okay I was just in my thoughts" he looked at me, "Are you sure?, you seem to be in there really deep and something's is bothering you" he seemed concerned. I just smiled at him and nodded. I felt like I was going to lose him somehow, I got up and almost fell.

Damn I'm so clumsy!

Before I fell my knight in shining amor always saves the day and catches me before I fall. For some reasons every time I fall it's always deja vu. I laughed and thanked him. "Your so clumsy" he laughed. I slapped him lightly, "I need to go do something" he let go after what felt like hours. I'm just kidding it was like 3 mins. "Please let me go I need to use te bathroom" I started to squirm. He let me go and sighed "But I never want to let go" I bent down and kissed his nose. I left and went straight to the bathroom.

After she did her business

I went to the living room and saw that Alexis was gone. I went to go look for him and saw he was in his room, he was talking on the phone.

Alexis: i told you to stop calling me, i have a girlfriend.

Alexis:I don't love you or ever liked you. I'm in love with someone important.

Alexis: I swear you need to stop calling me Brittany.

I gasped, Brittany was calling Alexis? I wonder why. What does Brittany want with Alexis?.

Alexis hung up the phone and I scurried to the room to get a blanket. I was actually cold, I got the blanket and went to the living room. I made a snack and sat beside Alexis. "I heard you talking on the phone, who was it with?"  I asked. He turned to face me, "I'm going to he honest, it was Brittany" he sighed, he was expecting a really big reaction from me but it didn't give him one. "What did she say?", he looked at me blankly like if I had grown 10 heads. He finally stepped back into the reality, "She wants to "Hang out" at her place, you get what I mean right?" I looked at, and looked at him, and looked at him.

Omg, she wants to Netflix and chill with Alexis, Hell no.

I felt my eyes darken a bit

"And what did you say?" I asked Raising my eye brow, "I told her I can't because I have a girlfriend, and so she kept insisting, but I kept denying her" My day just went up, I grabbed him and hugged him and kissed him. "Your the best" I whispered in his ear. I sat back down and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt my eyes close and in 2 seconds I fell asleep, I felt a arm wrap around my waist, And then I feel asleep.

(Note: It was 3:00pm rn, in the story so don't get confused)

3 hours later

I woke up and stretched, I noticed Alexis was gone, I wonder where he went?, I got up and went to the kitchen I was a little hungry, so I made myself a little snack. While eating my snack I walk around to see if I could find Alexis, But he wasn't here either. Where is he? I asked myself. I went to go look around for him, I looked every hall in the dorms but he was no where to be found.