Chapter 15| Unexpected Plans

Taekwoon's POV

Taekwoon's POV

"Yana, remember what we promised. That we'll always contact each other," on the other side of the screen. Yana realising that I'm about to leave, "It will be hard though, not seeing you personally," she said. "I know I wish I could go over there to tell you how much I love you and kiss you but I can't."

"It's alright, so our parents won't know," she faintly smiled but through her glassy eyes you could see the sadness. "I wish I could be there, since my parents are at work and your parents are obviously going to take you to the airport."

"I know, I wish to see you one more time."

"TAEKWOON!! WE HAVE TO GO!!" I hear Omma shout so I could hear. "I heard."

"I will talk to you soon, I will text you when I arrive. I love you Yana."

"I love you too."

I took my bag and went to the living room helping Appa putting the suitcases into the trunk. I opened the car door, sat down and put on the seat belt, "Where's Noona?"

"She needs to do something, don't worry she'll meet us at the airport." I leaned back on the seat and placed in my earphones to listen to some music as I stare out the window.

Yana's POV

I didn't have much of an appetite as I felt sick in the stomach that Taekwoon is leaving. But I'm not going to hold him back, I look at my phone and see that it was vibrating.

"Hello, Unnie?"

"Yana quickly get dressed we're going somewhere," she said. "Okay, I'll see you soon." I figured out that she is driving with the background noise so I didn't want to ask her more questions before she took her mind off the road. I got changed and I waited downstairs until I hear the car horn, I quickly ran towards the car and sat down. "Where are we going?" I was skeptical because she should be with Taekwoon going to the airport.

"Airport, I don't care what you two promised that you guys won't meet for the last time there, but it will be the best. I will also pick up his best friends to not make it too obvious," She said she rushed and picked up Daehan and Zander. "Hey Yana, I thought you weren't coming?" Said Daehan. "Unnie just called to pick me up."

As we got closer to the airport, there was traffic but Unnie somehow found a way to get there with just enough time to meet Taekwoon and his parents walking towards us. I didn't know what to do or say, "We're going to the restroom, just stay here guys," Taekwoon's Mum and Dad made their way to the restroom.

As they were out of sight, Taekwoon embraced me to a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much," I didn't say anything but hugged him tighter. "Thank you Noona," I let go of Taekwoon so he could hug her, "When you told me that you and Yana are not going to meet here, I thought that was the stupidest decision," she ruffled his hair. "We'll see each other soon aye?" Daehan and Zander bro hugged and shook hands. "I'll keep you all posted," Taekwoon slung his arm over my shoulder while I hold his hand.