Goretober?

Frisk: My love~

Frisk: My love~. Wanna see~? I killed him myself~!

(Frisk killed him by doing the Genocide Run, to get stronger, and literally jumped at Sans and teared his head off.)

And he is not turning to dust because why not!

Why Sans is smiling you ask? It makes the drawing look more creepy. Originally, I was going to make him frowning, but nope, I didn't lol.

I worked on this all day.

I am also, so flippin proud of this!!!!!

I was just thinking about Genocide Frisk, and this happened.

Also, I heard about Goretober and Inktober. Yea, I think I'm too late for that. Besides, I'm not gunna do that anyways. I couldn't be able to draw and post everyday. Nupe.

Also, if you've ever tagged me, and I dont do it in 3 days. Please message and tell me you've tagged me, and say which book you've tagged me in. I'm only mentioning this cuz when mayentheshipper tagged me, I didn't get the notification that they tagged me.

If you just want message, don't be afraid! I would happy to answer your questions, requests, or just wanna chat!

Requests are always open!!!

Request anything UnderTale related, because that would make my life so much easier. If you ship Sans X Yourself, and you want me to draw that, comment or message me what you want your character to look like with Sans or whatever.

Idk I just want to draw.