New Art book cover?

I'm just not happy with the current art book cover, which is Undyne

I'm just not happy with the current art book cover, which is Undyne. I just don't like the way I used to draw noses.

Just a straight line. Now I make a curve.

I've been talking to myself about making a new cover. But when I am under stress, I mess up. But I am quite proud of this.
-----------
(If your an Artist, the message down below, you will most likely, agree with)

You know when you make a drawing... And you're very proud of it. Then after you finish, you don't look at it for a couple hours. You see it, then you cringe, a lot. Then you slowly die inside. There are only 0.1/100% drawings that you are proud of, even if you drew it months or even years ago.

That was me with the Undyne drawing. BUT(TS), since I look at that EVERYDAY, I start to see all the mistakes I've done...
-------------

I started this drawing at 2:00 PM and I finished at 8:30 PM. From sketch to finished product. I took one break, to go to the bathroom. I was callin Frisk_the_human_2003 while making this, and she was playing Mettaton EX. She beat it, after 5 hours. (With help from meh, I simply gave her advice.) Now she is at The End. For those of you that don't know, that's right before you fight As(s)gore. ANYWAYS. I AM GETTING OFF TOPIC!

THIS DRAWING WILL BE THE NEW COVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I HOPE YOUUUUUUUU LIKKKKKKEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!