"I'm sorry!"

Mah new book

Mah new book. It's a Sans X Frisk book.

I realized MANY of you readers are NOT from my other book, Emotions (Sans X Frisk).

So probably some of you might not ship it and is just here to see mah art. So you may leave this chappie now, if you don't want to read what I have to explain about this book.

BUT, if you do ship it, you may go and check it out! I worked literally weeks, on this!

1. A couple weeks ago, I had I read some HorrorTale!Sans X Frisk or HorrorTale!Sans X Reader. So I really wanted to write HorrorTale!!!!

2. It took me a couple of days to learn more about HorrorTale and what this story's gunna be about.

3. I had written the Prologue but I DIDN'T HAVE A COVER FOR DA BOOK! That was the longest part to think of.

4. It took me at least 2 weeks to TRY to think of a cover idea, then a couple more weeks to draw it.

(Thank you Frisk_the_human_2003 for helping me think of an idea, I praise you.)

(Disclaimer! I DO NOT, ship myself with Sans. Only Sans X Frisk! I think of Sans X Readers, as more Sans X Frisk books! So basically I see 'Y/N' as a nickname for Frisk, lol)

I hope you like the book, if your going to read it of course lol.

If you have questions about the cover of the book, my other book, or requests for meh to draw, message meh or put it in the comments, either way is fine.

:3