A COMIC?!?

FRANS WARNING!

Chara: I dare you to kiss whoever you think is cute~

Frisk: Chara why..
Sans: *ok

*Le Poof*

*Le smooch*

Sans: *now, i can dare you!

*Mirror disappears*

*Fangirl/Fanboy moment is crushed (Arrow points at Chara)*

Frisk: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Ok, as you might know, there are no Comic's in the Art book. That is because I am afraid of what people will think of my ideas that turn into a series of drawings.

Yes, I have made many comics before, but was too afraid to post them here. If you guys like this comic, tell me, so I will post more, and make more for your eyes to see.

NOW, let's get off that topic! You guys are probably wondering, "WHY IS CHARA CRYING AT DA END OF DA COMIC?!"

My answer, since I ship Frans, Chara does too. They try their very hardest to make Sans make a move on Frisk, or make Frisk, make a move on Sans. That's why Frisk, at the beginning of the comic, is blushing.

Why is Chara crying at the end of the comic, and why is Frisk laughing?

My answer, if you ship your friend with another person, (I ship Frisk_the_human_2003 with another person, that we know IRL ^w^), then you fail at trying to get them together, the person that you ship will of course, laugh their head off. Btw, Frisk knows that Chara ships Sans and them, Sans doesn't. (Butsansmayhaveacrushonfrisk....) and Frisk has a crush on Sans.

And requests? Request them!

Also, @cake92010 , I have made the sketch for US!Papryus!

The flippin struggles were real. Now, I have have to find who made UnderSwap...... (AGGGGGGGGGG)