.Phasma is a Waste of Time-(Hux).

"General, I honestly don't believe it's the right time to hold a Gala." The lovely Comander Phasma rushed behind the General Hux. She tried her best to grip her gun so that it wouldn't fall to the floor.

     "Relax, Phasma. It's a welcome party for our new recruitment." He smiled as he continued in a fast stride. He was happy to know that his new recruit was the best in the galaxy. Even better that Phasma. He was heading towards the shuttle to greet the new sargeant.

     "What recruitment?" Phasma hadn't heard a thing about recruitments. It threw her off balance, but she continued following General Hux.

     "Haven't you heard? The best Sargeant in the galaxy is arriving." He smiled widely and as soon as he finished speaking, a ship pulled in. "And here she is."

     "She?" Phasma had never been so disoriented. And to make matters worse, when the door opened to the ship, smoke descended. And out walked a beautiful woman in dark clothing. She wasn't wearing the storm trooper armor. Only pants and a shirt. She wore black boots and her hair was pulled in a pony tail. Phasma knew she was no where even lose to her beauty.

     "Captain! What a pleasure to finally meet you." He smirked towards the captain who discreetly blushed and bowed before eachother.

     "Not as much of a pleasure as to meeting the infamous General Hux of the First Order." She grinned. "And the one and only, Commander Phasma. I've heard so much about you. . ." She shook Phasma's hand and nodded.

     "I've heard nothing about you." Phasma spoke from under her helmet.

     "Right, Hux, you didn't tell me Phasma here lived under a rock." The lady grinned with a laugh.

     "It's been so long, the last time I saw you we were children in training. Don't you remember? I haven't exactly had the chance to contact you." He smiled. How was Phasma supposed to compete with such chemistry?

     "Right. Right. Well, mind showing me around, Hux? For old time's sake." She smiled as she took his arm and wrapped her hands around it. She knew how uncomfortable Phasma was. And she relished in it. Hux lead her down hall after hall until they made it to a room she would be staying in for the rest of her mission. She knew she couldn't tell anyone why she was here, even if she did know Hux as a child.

     "Here you are. Wear the dress in your closet later on and I'll come by to escort you. . ." He smiled a charming grin.

     "Alright? See you later on. . ." She smiled and walked into the room.

■■■■

It was the time of the Gala. She stared and twirled in the mirror as she stood in a long, silk, maroon gown. Hux obviously spent hours looking for the correct dress that would make her look more beautiful than she already was.

     "Are you ready, Darling?" She heard a knock at her door and walked towards it. She opened it to reveal a handsome General. . .

     "I absolutely love the dress, Hux." She smiled. The grin on his face was so bright it was beginning to hurt. But he couldn't help it, he missed this beauty for years because he wanted to become powerful. He still wants to be more powerful than he already was, but was he going to lose her once more?

     "You're so beautiful." They were both taken back as the words flew out of his mouth from the depths of his stomach. She couldn't say anything back. This was only a mission. She didn't agree with her commander for the mission to tell Hux how handsome he was and how they should be together till the end of time.

     "Thank you." She smiled and they walked down the halls. They soon made it to the Gala. "Is this for me, General?"

     "Of course. This is only the beginning of a wonderful partnership." If only he knew how horribly his heart would shatter when her mission was over.

■■■■

"Why? Why would you do this to us? To me?" He cried as the ship was torn apart and deep into space with soldiers either dead or injured under large objects. She stood with a lightsaber and tears in her eyes. She couldn't look into his eyes and see the pain and hurt.

     "I never wanted to hurt you." She yelled over the strangled cries of dying troopers.

     "I hate you!" He gave up and used his last dying breath to speak those words.

     "I loved you. . .at one point in time." She knew he loved her, but she never saw him that way. She was already in love. Seeing him again is what motivated her to complete this painful mission. But it was too late, Hux would never understand that she didn't mean to place him in the cross fire. . .

     "We have to go. . ." Her general spoke as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

     "Yes, General Organa." She nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. After months of not seeing her love, she was dying to feel his lips on her's again. . .

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE: THIS IMAGINE IS LOCKED/CONNECTED TO THE NEXT IMAGINE I WILL BE WRITING. THIS CHAPTER TOOK PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NEXT ONE JUST IN CASE YOU ARE CONFUSED WHEN THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT. . .***