.Padme's Sister-(Anakin).

"Wake up, Y/n!" I groaned and tossed in bed. I felt my kitten, Fuzzbucket crawling on my back. I gently pushed her off and continued sleeping. "Come on, you lazy butt, rise and shine!" I was not prepared for life's next events.

"I'm blind! I can't see! Padme, I can't see, but I will kill you!" I cried before wrapping the large blanket around my eyes. "That's better." I sighed happily. Until there were no more blankets to cuddle in, and it felt like the frozen tundra. "Damn it Padme!" I snapped and curled into a ball.

"Get up, it's almost lunch time. We need to leave soon." She pulled my legs and laughed. "Wake up, Y/N."

"Uh, Padme, I am awake, I'm just not out of bed." I sassed and tried to hold onto my mattress, only to take it with me. I groaned as it broke my fall.

"Then get out of bed, Lazy. The Jedi will be here soon to take us to a secluded place." She laughed again.

"Padme, I don't need protection, I know how to use a lightsaber." I rolled my closed eyes.

"Just because you know how to use a lightsaber doesn't mean you are a Jedi Master." She huffed a breath as she pulled me into the hall by me feet. I heard the door downstairs ring. "Jesus, Y/N, that's them! Get up and get dressed!" She stomped away and down the stairs. I decided to fall asleep again until I heard voices.

"Uh. . .Senator? Who is this?" I heard a smooth voice say.

"Damn it, Y/N! What did I say?" I heard an angry Padme stomp up the stairs and I knew i would be in trouble. I shot up as fast as I could before she could come up and saw a really cute boy standing in front of me. He had short blonde-brown hair, a long braid hanging from behind his ear, and he wore brown robes. My breath hitched as I figured what I was wearing. I wore really short sleeping boxers and a large sweater. Padme stopped at the top of the stairs and snickered.

"General Skywalker, meet my sister, Y/n." She giggled at our pink faces. Wait, he's blushing as well? Cute. I walked back into my room to change into a new outfit. I put on a casual black gown with white flowers at the bottom. I got my ankle heels on and threw my hair in a half-up and half-down style. The top half was parted and twisted to the back and the bottom half was curled. I topped it off with a small flower crown.

     "Is this nice enough for you, sister?" I twirled around in front of Padme and the boy from before

"Yes, thank you, Y/N." She giggled. "General Skywalker here will take you to Naboo. I am to stay here to make a deal wit the Senate."

"What? Why aren't you coming as well?" I asked in a rush.

"They targeted you, my sister. I can't have them do it again. I will stay here and take care of it while you are safely away protected by General Skywalker." She smiled softly at me and I hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you." I spoke softly. She rubbed my back until I pulled away. "Goodbye, Padme." I nodded and followed the boy outside.

"My name is Anakin Skywalker, you can call me Ani, or just, you know, Anakin." He smirked lightly as I giggled.

"Well, Anakin, nice to meet you. I'm sure you already know I'm Y/n Amidala." I laughed with him as we stepped onto a shuttle.

AT NABOO

I stepped off the shuttle and went to grab my bags when Anakin's hand and mine touched.

"Sorry." We stuttered at the same time and we both shared a laugh. "I'm fine carrying my own bags, thank you, though." I smiled and he nodded as we walked towards my empty home.

"You're really pretty." He blurted out. "I-I am so sorry, it just came out."

"You're really cute." He blushed at my comment and I swiftly kissed his cheek which turned red immediately. I giggled and opened the door for the two of us. I walked in after him. "I have an extra room you can use. It's a master's bedroom, so it's got a lot of space. I think you'll like it." I smiled and gently took his hand and led him to the room. "Here it is." I smiled and opened the door.

"T-thank you, Princess Amidala." He began to bow before I stopped him.

"First of all, no bowing, it makes me uncomfortable. And second, call me Y/n. Princess Amidala sounds way to formal." We laughed together once more.

"Thank you for the room, Y/n." He smiled and spoke in an angelic voice.

"You are welcome, why don't you get settle and we'll go eat supper soon." I smiled. He nodded.

"I'd like that very much, thank you." He leaned in hesitantly and kissed my cheek. He walked into his room with his bags and gently shut the door. I felt a blush fall onto my cheeks as I lightly pressed my fingers to linger the spot he kissed. I grinned like a loser. and squealed. I skipped to my room and got ready for supper. I danced around my room like a total dork while placing my things away. I know I just met Anakin, but he was so cute!

I noticed the time and walked down to the dining room and waited for Anakin. I wore comfortable clothes and my hair was in a ponytail. I sat down and thanked the chef for cooking my meal. Anakin soon came in wearing normal attire. He smiled at me and sat down.

"Evening, Y/n." He nodded.

"Hello, Anakin." I smiled and we began to eat our food. It was comfortable silence and soon we started a conversation.

"No way." Anakin laughed.

"It's true, Padme didn't let me live it down for weeks." I laughed with him.

"That's incredible." He shook his head with a smirk on his face. We continued to laugh together about old stories. . .