xiii : Final

"What did you just said? Y-you..." You're still kind of surprised with what the man in front of you said just now.

"Yes, you heard it right. I love you (y/n). Since the first time I saw you, even though you didn't realize that I was there nor even you knew anything about me, I've fallen in love with you." He repeated it once again. Making sure you didn't hear him wrong.
"What do you say to it?" He asked your opinion for his feeling confession.

"Bucky, I..." either it's because you're really happy or you're still not sure whether this is real or not, but in the end the answer will always be the same.
"I love you too." You've always loved him and you will always love him even 'til the end of the line.

Bucky smiled to your reply, he decided to ask, "Then... I guess you'll go out with me?" He reached your hand put it on his own hand.

"Of course I will. How can I say no to that?" You and Bucky stared at each other. Thinking that you two were going out, it made you filled with joy.

Imagine about how your first date will be, how it'll go, and about if just one day, maybe he'll actually propose to you! And even more about your marriage and the next thought about having a child made you kind of embarrassed with your own mind, you snapped out of your daydream right away.

"So... when do you think we should make it official? When should we tell the others about this?" You asked him.

"Uh... Steve already knew that I'm going to ask you to go out with me today so why not tell the others tonight?" He suggested to you and you nodded in agreement right away.

After parting away from you, Bucky went to Steve's place. He told Steve in joy, "Steve! It's a yes!" Steve smiled along with Bucky, happy that his friend already found happiness in this era already.

~xXx~

It was dinner time and you, Bucky, and the rest of the Avengers came to have a dinner together. You're really excited and couldn't wait to tell everyone that you and Bucky are going out. You kept on smiling while you're eating, probably the others would just think that you're a freak on that time, smiling to yourself. Natasha finally asked you a question everyone actually wanted to ask, "(y/n), are you sick? You've been smiling since you started to eat, no, maybe even way before that."

"Uh oh, I'm planning to tell you guys something by the end of this dinner but... Oh well, I guess I can't wait anymore." You smiled widely, getting ready to tell everyone the news, "I'm going out with Bucky." You looked at the man you're talking about, "He asked me to go out with him and I said yes."

"Barnes, I've told you." Natasha said, looking at Bucky.

"Told him what?" you asked her.

"Told him that he doesn't need my help on how to attract you." Natasha anwered.

Clint, from the other part of the dining table, said, "Really? You asked that to her?" he laughed. "I would have asked someone else about it if I were you."

"And what do you mean by that?" Natasha gave a look at Clint.

"Nothing"

- The End -

Guys... I lost my interest in writing this book. I'm planning to end this book here. This very short part of the story. Tell me what you guys think. Should I just end it here?

Because when you lose your interest, the story won't be interesting anymore. Rather than writing a bad story, I'd rather end the story.

What do you think?