vi : Killing Machine

You arrived at Sharon's undercover apartment, which was across Steve's apartment, and it didn't take a long time to got there after you started to ride your motorcycle to go there. You walked on the stairs up straight to her undercover apartment. It was 6:58 PM, a little early from the promised time but not too early. You knocked on the door, waiting for Sharon to open it up.

"Too early." You answered her, "Being early is better than being late." She took you to the living room and sat on a black comfy couch. She looked at you straight in your eyes, "So tell me, what happened?" She asked.

You sighed, trying to calm down and tell yourself that Sharon's not a bad person and you gotta trust her even though she might be annoying at times. "You know these Winter Soldier assassin guy, right? Well I met him and I talked to him. He... actually killed my neighbour before that but then--"

"Wait! What did you just say?! He killed your neighbor and you didn't call the police or at least ask for help? I need to tell this to Mr. Secretary immediately so maybe he will fire you."

You jumped and pulled Sharon's hand to prevent her from getting the phone. "No! You can't call him! Please, I'm begging you. Don't call Mr. Pierce. That morning I was also about to scream for help before he made me fainted and talked to me. Then I realized there's sadness, pain and some rage in that eyes of him but it's like he's forced to do all the murders like a puppet. I know he's not guilty, he was forced. He must be. I know it doesn't mean what he did is right but let's just forgive him, can't we?" You looked at Sharon, hoping she would say 'yes, we can forgive him' just like that though you know there's only a very little amount of possibilities she would say so.

"But he's a terrorist! A killing machine! How can you forgive him?! You can't do that! People are saying he credited like over two dozens of assasinations in the last fifty years." She told you. It made your feeling hurt to hear for someone to say that Bucky's a killing machine because you know he became like that not on his own wish. Nobody would wish to be like so. He was forced to be so and you know that clearly.

"He's not a killing machine. Please, do this for me. Do this for Captain Rogers, for Steve. I know he would agree with me. Bucky, the Winter Soldier, was his friend and I'm sure he would protect him no matter what. Please, Sharon forgive Bucky for whatever he had done to you or anybody." You looked at her straight in the eye, "Please..." you wouldn't gave up no matter what until Sharon agree with you and wouldn't call Pierce. No matter what.

"Okay, alright. Now stop staring at me just like that would you?" You smiled softly, "Thank you Sharon. I would never forget about this. I'll return you the favor one day."

"Is that really how much he means to you? Sounds like he's very, very precious for you." You nodded. It may sounded like you're obsessed with him but it's just because you wanted to help him. He needed a help from someone who understood about his feeling and you were. The feeling of being hated by people of something that's not really your fault actually. But that's another story.

That night, you and Sharon spent your time together. You get to know each other better and you found out that Sharon found Steve pretty much attractive (sorry Staron haters but it is kind of cannon in both the comic and the movie). After spending a long time together, you two went to sleep. You slept on the same couch you sat on in the living room while Sharon slept in her own bedroom.

~xXx~

The sunshine came inside the room through a window in the living room, you woke up from the brightness and the warmth of it. You saw a note on the table next to you. You took a look at it and read it. A beautiful handwriting was on it, it said:

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear (y/n),

If you're reading this, that means you already wake up sleepy head. So get out from the couch and make yourself useful. Take a bath, eat something & try to find out more about your soldier. Anyway, I hope you're going to get back to work right away. Bye

P.S: I'll be back at 8

Sharon

---------------------------------------------------------

After reading the short message from Sharon you had this thought about maybe she's right. Maybe you were kind of a sleepy head lately, maybe you should do what she told you to, and maybe you should get back to work right away. They wouldn't wait for you to find out about Bucky, they could fire you anytime anywhere as they would like. Maybe if you didn't come back for about 1 or 2 more days without any notice, they would fire you out from being agent 257 without any hesitation.

So you decided to get up from the comfy couch take a bath and find something to eat. There was a carton of milk, a dozen of eggs, and a box of butter inside the refrigerator, you later on also found a loaf of bread on the table. For a simple breakfast, you decided to cook a serving of scrambled egg, buttered toast, and a glass of milk. You cleaned up the dishes after you're done eating (always remember to clean up), after that you're ready to go outside to find out more about this best friend of Steve.

Just when you were about to make your way to the highway where the fight happened yesterday, you saw the same exact Hummer H2 (if you don't know what it is, it's the car that the HYDRA agents and Bucky used in the highway. Watch it again and take a look if you want to) passing down the street in front of the apartment building. You knew this have to be related with the Winter Soldier. You took your motorcycle and followed the car to the bridge to Triskelion. You sure noticed it's heading to the S.H.I.E.L.D.'s HQ but the reason why would it go there you didn't know.

The car stopped in front of the building. You turned your motorcycle out of the HYDRA agents sight, which you didn't know were HYDRA agents, and hid behind a wall. A couple of HYDRA agents got out from the inside of the Hummer H2 and walked inside the building. The Winter Soldier stepped out the last, he didn't use his mask anymore and he walked to another direction from the other agents. A different mission possibly. You followed him cautiously like when you're spying on your own enemy and once there's nobody around, you called him out "Hey! You remember me? It's me, (y/n)."

He just stared at you. You're glad that he still remembered you and not forgetting you and then hurt you. But then suddenly, you heard a gunshot. No, it's not from another place. It's from your point. He shot you in the abdomen area, yes, it's the Winter Soldier. The red blood began to drip down from the abdominal gunshot wound. The pain seeped through the bones, your heart beated faster. Not just because of the bleeding nor the gunshot but because the fact that he turned out already forgot about you and he just shot you himself.

He then left you alone there, laying on the floor stained with blood, trying to fight the pain. You dragged your body near a wall and ripped out your clothing so you could you use the piece of cloth to press your bleeding. The cloth started to change into the color of blood red. You tried to control your breathing and tried to call Sharon - which was the only person you could depend on right now- but failed to get in contact with her and just after that then you passed out with the hope someone would find you there.

~xXx~

Yayy! Finally I can update this part after such a pretty long time not updating ^^; By the way, since I'm going to get back to school in a few more days, which is like only one day left, maybe I won't be able to post as much as now but I'll try my best to spare my time for you all.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote if you find these interesting and leave some comments too. If you have any idea for the next part, pm me. It'll always be welcomed. Once again, thank you for reading and see you soon ^-^