xi : Dining Room

You and Bucky were in the dining room, eating together. After you finished, you watched and smiled as Bucky ate the food you just cooked. After he's done with it, you asked,"How is it? Good?"

He looked at you for a moment and looked back to his food and back to you again, "It's nice... It's very nice of you to do this to me. Why?" He replied to you.

"Why?" You asked him back, "Well... I just wanted to help you. You look like you've gone through a lot and I thought you might want some help." You said to him.

"It's alright." He sighed and continued "I'm alright. I don't need any help."

"What? Why?" You asked him, "Why do you suddenly say something like that? I care about you." The room became quiet for a moment.

"It's just that I don't know if I should trust you. You might have manipulated Steve." He suddenly said to you, telling what's in his mind.

Confused, you said "Why should I manipulate him? How can I anyway? He's Captain America after all, I don't think I can manipulate him."

"I don't know. Maybe you manipulated him with your looks?" But not even a second after that, he quickly regretted his sentences.

"My looks?" You were curious with what was in his mind the time he said so. You smirked and tried to tease him"I didn't think you would fall for me that fast."

"I didn't fall for you. I was just... guessing." He quickly replied.

"Well then I wonder what made you guess so." You said. You didn't expect to have this kind of conversation in the beginning.

You both had this little stupid argument between whether he fell for you or not, for a while. It was almost fun to had this kind of argument with him. You both ended up finding it stupid to fight over that kind of thing and it became a sweet memory for you.

~xXx~

3 months later

~xXx~

It had been 3 months since Bucky moved to the Avengers Tower. You took care of him together with Steve. Thor was with the other Avengers. He sometimes went to Jane's place and came back a week later. You had fun with all of them. But there's one person who wasn't there. It was the famous Black Widow.

She went for a new identity and hadn't come back. All of the people in the tower hoped that she's not in trouble. She didn't tell where she was going so nobody can check on her situation.

About you and Bucky, you both gained trust on each other. Steve, you, and Bucky went to see the modern world a few times. You also accompanied them when they visited Peggy. Simply, you had a nice time with them. Bucky has adapted to his surroundings. At times, he got nightmares about his time being the Soldier. You came and tried to calm him at nights when Steve wasn't there to help him.

You're thinking about your days when someone knocked on your bedroom door. It was Steve. He brought a news for you.

"She's back. Romanoff is back." Steve said to you. You got out from your bed as soon as Steve told you that Natasha's okay and she's in her room.

You went to the Avengers floor. You spotted her bedroom easily and then you approached the bedroom. You knocked on the door. You waited not too long until she opened the door for you.

"Natasha!" You hugged her. You missed her so much. She's your best female friend and she's gone for 3 months before finally came back.

She hugged you back. "How is it doing here (y/n)? I see that you brought someone to this tower." She said.

"You mean Barnes? He's been here for 3 months. He stays in Steve's room." You smiled at her, "What about you? Where have you been?"

"Nowhere. Just searching for a new identity." She smiled back at you.

~xXx~

On that night, everyone ate dinner together in the Avengers dining room, celebrating Natasha's comings. You all spent the night having a little party together.

You found out that Bucky and Natasha have known each other. Bucky used to train Natasha in the Red Room Academy. They didn't tell you the detail of their life there. They said it's their privacy.

After you cleaned up the living room with the others after the party, you went to your bedroom. There you rested for a while before deciding to go back to the Avengers floor and visited Natasha again. You wanted to talk to her about what she was doing while she was gone.

You walked calmly to the elevator and got in. You walked to the front of Natasha's room as soon as you got out from the elevator.

You opened the door, but didn't come in...

Your eyes widened as you see Bucky sitting next to Natasha on her bed. They were sitting so close to each other and you could see Natasha leaning over to Bucky from his side, like she was going to kiss him or perhaps to make Bucky kiss her...

~xXx~

FELLAS!!! I'M BACKKK!!! FINALLY!!!

Finally I can write again 😢 I think this chapter sucks. I'm having a writers block rn. I have had this writers block for 2 weeks. Help mehh 😭

Now, as usual, if you like this chapter, vote pleasee! I'd like to know your thoughts on this chapter too so why don't you give a comment? I think it sucks 😭

Anyways hope you enjoyed the story (even tho it sucks)!

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔