Giving In

Contains some smut. Will be marked off with
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

It had been 3 weeks since Killian and I had our first date and officially started dating. And they had been the 3 most incredible weeks of my life. When we weren't spending the time outside of school with our friends, it was just the 2 of us.

We went to my house after school everyday to study. Well, mostly talk and make out. But I was doing better in Algebra. I'd gone from a C to a B. Every time things started to, as Killian liked to put it, get 'heated', he'd pull away and insist we do homework.

We hadn't done any other enjoyable activities besides ramming our tongues down each other's throats. Whenever I'd start to be bad and grind my hips on his lap when I was straddling him, he'd flip me over so he was on top. I knew I drove him mad when I did that, just like when I ran my fingers through his hair.

Killian knew what to do to set me off, too. So I wasn't the only one who liked to play dirty. But I wanted more. I knew I wasn't ready for everything, but my body was aching to feel him touch me.

Was I being a total slut feeling like this, or was I just acting like any normal, horny teenager who had a hot boyfriend she absolutely adored? I decided to ask Regina if I was moving too fast, since she was my best friend and she had the most experience in this particular situation.

"Em, relax," she assured. "What you're feeling is totally normal. The 2 of you have known each other for what, 4 weeks? That's a whole month. Most couples would've already gotten down to business by now. You and Cutie pants are taking things slow."

"It doesn't feel slow," I insisted. "I'm horny as hell whenever we're together. But I'm not ready to go all the way with him yet."

"Then don't," she shrugged. "Let him eat you out or give him a blowjob," she suggested, as if the conversation we were having was completely normal and not totally embarrassing or inappropriate. At least it was for me. Gina was a lot more confident than I was about these things.

I gasped and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. "I can't do that!"

"Why can't you?" She asked. "The more you ignore them, the stronger those urges are gonna get. And I'm sure lover boy is in the same boat as you are. But he's not gonna say anything because he's trying to hold it in and be a gentleman. Robin was the same way."

"What did you do?" I wondered. This was the last thing I ever thought I'd ask advice on to anyone, even my best friend.

She gave me a 'Seriously? Do you have to ask?' look. "Well, what do you think? I seduced the poor bastard. I made it so it was too hard for him to overthink things and just let nature take its course."

I shook my head. She thought this was funny. "So you're saying I have to make the first move? How?"  I squeaked.

"Well, you know what makes Cutie pants tick more than I do," she rolled her eyes. "You told me when you start grinding on his little friend he always flips you over so you stop. That's his weak spot. Take advantage of that, and he's putty in your hands."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Are you instructing me on how to seduce my boyfriend or how to take down someone in combat?"

She smirked. "Well isn't that what you're doing?"