At Venice Beach

-Chapter 22-

SOPHIE's POV:

I came out, and everyone looked at me. Carter was there, and he did the wolf whistle.

Cameron smacked the back of his head.

"Ow." Carter rubbed the back of his head.

"All right guys let's go!" Cameron yelled. We rode in Carter's car, and I sat in between Grayson & Ethan. I'm screaming inside!

"Can I just say. This is the best day of my life!" I squealed.

"It's the best day of my life." Ethan said, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Sooooooo! I just wanna ask you a bunch of questions, but I know you celebrities hate that. Because Cameron hates that when I ask him, and I'm his own sister!!" I said quickly.

"Woah there Sophie! Calm down!" Cameron said.

"Sorry! When I get nervous I talk fast and you Ethan are cute so the means Grayson's also cute cause you guys are identical and not fraternal! Hahaha!" I said quickly.

"Sophie chill! There's no reason to be nervous!" Grayson laughed.

"Sorry. I just had the biggest crush on you guys for like, ever!" I told them.

"Yeah, well I had the biggest crush on you when your brother sent the 1st snapchat of you." Ethan said.

I laughed.

"Okay flirtation McGee. We're here." Carter said.

We got out the car, and the rest of the guys were there.

"Hey guys!" Jack J yelled.

"Hey!" Cameron yelled.

They all did that bro hug thing.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Shouted Nash.

We all raced to ocean, and I got there first. Then Gilinsky pushed me into the ocean.

"HAHHAHA!" I laughed.

"Haha! I got you!" Yelled Jack G.

"Well at least help me up Jack." I told him, acting innocent.

"Okay. Fine." I held out my hand for him to grab. Jack grabbed my hand, and I pulled him into the ocean with me.

"Oh really!" Jack yelled.

"Yay! I got you!" I yelled pointing at him.

"Oh yeah!" Jack G grabbed me, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey! Lemme down!" I yelled hitting his back.

"Never!" Jack yelled.

He went deep into the ocean, and he dropped me.

Cold, salt water rushed into my body.

"Hahaha!" I laughed.

We all played in the ocean until dark. Ethan and me played the most together.

Sorry kinda tired. Okay hope you enjoy this chapter! Okay baiiii!💜✌️💪