Theme: Galaxy

-Chapter 8-

NASH's POV:

I wake up to find Sophie sitting on the counter chair, eating a banana, and on her phone.

"Oh hi Nash." Sophie said, wiping her mouth with her tank top. 

"Hiiiiiii--" I said interrupted by a yawn.

"I uh, I hope don't mind, I took a banana." She said, holding the banana up.

"Yeah, no problem!" I said. I grabbed some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And I sat next to Sophie.

"Even, though you've only been here for 1 day, how has your stay been? Except for what happened yesterday night...?"

"Um it's been good. I'm really excited I get to stay with Cameron. I missed him so much." She said, taking a bite out of her banana.

Cameron told me about Sophie cutting herself. You could see her scars, but, there getting better.

"So where's Cam?" She asked.

"You know Cam. He sleeps till like 2 in the afternoon." I said, taking a spoon of the cereal.

"So..." Sophie started to say, then looked around. "Jack G told me about the surprise party for Cameron. Is it true?" She asked.

"Yeah. Don't tell him." I said, putting my finger to my lips.

"Well, I bought him a shirt, but I heard he wanted shoes. Can you come with me to the mall to buy him some?" Sophie asked me.

"Yeah of course. Well do you know the YouTuber Ryan Higa?" I asked her.

"Yeah. He's super funny." Sophie said.

"Well, the boys and me are thinking of doing something of what he does for his friends birthday."

"Oh yeah! That would be so fun!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Since you know Cameron better than all of us, what should the theme be?"

"Well, when he was 10 he was going to have a space birthday party, but something happened so we couldn't do it."

"What happened?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't really remember what happened." Sophie replied.

"So, a space birthday? Awesome! I'll text the guys!" I said, taking 1 more bite of my cereal, and left the living, to text the guys.

SOPHIE's POV:

I watched as Nash left, and finished my banana, and threw the peel away. Then I saw a sleepy Cameron coming down stairs with no shirt on.

   (Your welcome girls😊)

"Morning Cameron." I said to him.

"Morning, you feel any better?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better."

"Ding, Ding!" Went my phone.

It was Nash.

N= Hey! I'm getting ready  2 go to the mall 2 buy Cam's shoes get ready!

S= Ok!💜✌️

I got up to leave, hopefully Cameron not noticing me.

"Where you going?" He asked me.

Dang it!

"I just have to go...do something." I said, running from my seat.

I got to my room, and changed into some decent clothes.

This is how I did my hair

""You ready to go?" Nash said, as he was standing in my door way

"Yeah." I put my hair brush down, and followed Nash.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Cam questioned us, as Nash opened the door.

"Uh, somewhere!" Nash said quickly. He grabbed my hand, and we both dashed out the door.

Okay, my phone is about to die, and if you have any suggestions please comment! Shout out to ilanaDV who commented on my last story! Okay baiiii💜💪✌️