The Request

-Chapter 3-

SOPHIE's POV:

I woke up from my nap, and it was 7:28. Oh shoot! I woke up late! I didn't have time to take a shower, so I just skipped that part.

I wore a a blue dress, with colorful flowers on it. I wore a jean jacket, since it was kind of chilly outside. I wore blue shoes, topped off with a blue purse with a gold chain.

I curled my hair, and didn't do anything fancy with it

I curled my hair, and didn't do anything fancy with it. I'm tired.

 (Ignore the color

(Ignore the color. Sophie is a brunette.)

I stepped outside to see Cameron wearing a "Obey" shirt with kaki pants. And Nash was wearing a "Nike" sweater with a gray beanie.

"You look really nice Sophie." Nash compliment me.

"Thanks." I said, shyly. Dang it! I was blushing. I always blush when someone compliments me.

"Y'all ready?" Cam said. Nash and Me nodded "yes." "Okay, let's go." He said, grabbing the keys. He held out the door for us. Nash went first. "You look nice Soph. I don't like it."

"What?" I said, frowning.

"I don't want my friends being all goggly eyes all over my sister." He said. "And strangers"

I giggled.

All 3 of got in the car and drove.

-AT THE RESTAURANT-

CAMERON's POV:

We got at the restaurant, and saw the guys sitting there.

"Hey!" All the guys shouted.

"Hey guys, what's up." I said, doing that bro hug thing. "Guys, this is my little sister, Sophie."

"Hey Sophie, I'm Matt, the hot one." He said.

"Hi." Sophie said, smiling. We all sat down.

They all introduced them self.

"So, whaddya want to do, since your here?" Shawn asked.

"Oh, well, whatever you guys want to do." Sophie said blushing. She's always blushing.

"Hey, it's all about for these months." Hayes said.

"2 months? That's a--along time." She said.

"Oh, it's fine." Jacob said.

"Well, maybe we could one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's kinda big, you guys don't have to do it, if you don't want to."

"What is it?" Gilinsky asked.

"I want to be in at least in one of y'all's video!" She exclaimed.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm sleepy. If you have any story suggestions, please let me know! Okay byeeeee💜💪