Secrets

-Chapter 12-

SOPHIE's POV: {the next day}

I just finished watching "Twin Tuesday" on the Dolan Channel. I have a HUGE crush on them.
Grayson is like the hot and the workout kind of person.
But Ethan is soft caring kinda guy. I'm not saying Grayson isn't! He's just so cute😛, while Grayson is hot🔥, even though they both look the same. 😁
But there coming here! OMG! I hope I meet them! It's so weird that they come when I'm there! There coming in 3 days! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!

CAMERON's POV:

So, I asked the Dolan Twins to see if they could come here, to Cali to surprise my sister. And they said yes! I saw there Twin Tuesday. Sophie has the biggest crush on them. I want my sister to enjoy every minute!

There coming in 2 days. Sophie thinks there coming in 3 days. It's a wait, but I think it's wroth it. Anything for my baby sister.

"Okay bye." Says Sophie as she's opening the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just gonna chill." Sophie said leaving.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, touching her arm. "Where are you going?

"Cameron." She said.

"Fine, go." I said, sighing.

Where is she really going? Why can't she tell me? I'm her brother! I deserve to know! I don't want to follow her. That's just an invade on privacy.

"A'ight seeya." Nash said, making a peace sign with his fingers.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna buy snacks. There literally, nothing in this house. Well, apartment." Nash said.

"Well, could you follow Sophie? She's going somewhere, and she won't tell me."

"Dude." Nash started. "That is not right."

"But, I'm her brother, and she's in Hollywood by herself. There are some weirdos out there." I jut realized what u said. "Never mind! You better do it! Go go go!" I yelled, pushing Nash out the door.