Chapter Nine: Blasts From The Past

Chapter Nine: Blasts from the past

Recap:

I needed to find Alexia, now, we needed to leave.

I found Alexia, but this time she wasn't dancing with guys, or taking Jell-O shots, but locking lips with a guy. Not only was it any guy I knew, but it was. . .

Liam.

**

I stared, my jaw dropping, probably all the way to the ground.

Alexia, and Liam, kissing, what the hell has the world come to?

I felt two body presences near me just, as I was about to walk over to Alexia and Liam.

"Why, I thought," the voice faded when I automatically recognized the voice as Lacey's.

I turned toward her. My eyes mirroring hatred and anger just as they did earlier to Allen, who I believed was on my right since Lacey was on my left.

"Oh quit the act Lacey. You don't love Liam, so stop this stupid bullshit. I saw you with that teacher, I was walking by the classroom which is my class for English and saw you locking lips like two constipated hyenas," I partially lied about how I saw it, but no need to bring that up, right? She turned to me with hurt and anger in her eyes.

"Well if you would've stayed long enough you would've seen him reject me and then disappear of the face of the plant all in as little as 3 hours!" She shrieked at me and stormed off, a single tear rolling down her face. She wiped it away fiercely just before she turned away.

I winced and turned to the other person next to me, who was to my correction assumption was Allen staring at Liam and Alexia still kissing as if there life depended on it.

"Allen, what the hell are you doing? Being a pervert now I can see do you get turned on by little boys changing?" A hard hatred crept into my voice halfway through, earning his attention. He returned my gaze with undeniable fury in them and continued to look at Alexia and Liam kiss.

"You know Liza, you can be a real bitch at times." He stared down at me again and then walked away.

I recovered my earlier shock and anger and walked up to Liam and Alexia. I yanked Alexia off of Liam and crossed my arms. They stared at me dumb founded as if they didn't know why I was staring at them like that. I threw my hands up in frustration and glared daggers at them.

"Okay one, what the fuck was that? And two, what the hell is this Liam? You go all berserk on me for," I trailed off, because Alexia was giving me a curious look, but then decided that no, she was kissing the enemy and letting everyone know it, so, so was I, "yelling at Allen and then I find out your kissing my best friend! And third, Alexia, what the hell is this? This is most definitely not a time for you to be kissing Liam!" I shrieked back, stared at both of them and then noticed everyone, and I mean everyone was staring at us. What had I just said? I replayed the conversation and clamped a hand on my mouth, as I just said Alexia's real name and not her alias. Oh shit, we were in a lot of trouble.

I looked around from Liam's wide and confused eyes which quickly turned to hatred at the girl who Allen had cheated with me on, to Lacey's shocked yet disgusted eyes. Everyone was staring in shock or disbelief. I finally looked at Allen's face that was portraying anger, disbelief and complete utter regret. I glared at him and then to Alexia.

Screw them over, all of them, she betrayed you, she was kissing the enemy, my voice said

But I was kissing the enemy too, I said back to my voice, finally giving in.

Then you're just as guilty as the rest of them, you all, including YOU, have backstabbed some way somehow on each other and in the end screwed each other's life over to no return, my voice said, finally letting my realize the truth with what was always there but I never wanted to acknowledge it. I knew coming home was bad; it brought up to many bad memories.