5.2

Vanessa

Three days later.

Taylor and I have gotten so much better. We were taking turns with the kids and the arguments were minimal.

The wedding had been slowly put into motion, and by that I mean we had picked a date and found a picture for our save the date cards.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you come here please?"

"Yeah" I pushed off the computer and climbed off the couch to find Taylor.

"I'm in the guest room"

"Did we get more stairs?" I huffed and puffed trying to get up.

"No silly, you just haven't used them since you went into labour" he joked.

"What did you do?" The walls were covered in baby Winnie the Pooh stickers and adorable pictures with Emily Marie and Ethan Michael painted across.

"I was thinking we could move them up here, so they're closer to us and we can stop sleeping on the couch downstairs" Taylor moved a box full of baby decorations.

My eyes started to fill up with tears. "I love it so much" my arms wrapped around his neck and hugged tightly.

"I'm glad you do" he kissed my forehead and hugged back.

"It's perfect. We just have to bring everything up. Where did you put the bed that used to be in here?"

"I took it down while you were napping. Ethan chilled with me" Taylor pointed to out in the hall where a mattress stood beside a taken apart bed frame.

"That's what that crashing was" I smiled.

He nodded. "They're quiet today"

"Emily was up watching movies with me. I put her down like two hours ago"

I looked around the room. "I seriously love it Taylor. Thanks for doing this"

I pressed my lips to his for what felt like the first time in forever. We shared our embrace for a few more moments until the baby monitor was making noise.

"That's our call" I pointed to the small stool that held the box.

We both hurried down the stairs to find both kids sleeping silently. "What the frick" Taylor whispered.

I walked to the monitor that sat on the dresser and listened.

"Tea?" I spoke.

"Where are you?" Her voice came through.

"Meet in the kitchen you lug nut" I laughed and set down the box.

Taylor and I found her and Matt sitting at the island, looking at the computer.

"When were you gunna tell me?" She stood and shook me.

"I was getting there" I pushed the screen down to shut it off. "When were you gunna tell me about this?" My hand went to her stomach.

Matt turned red and stuttered "well that's why we came here"

"Congrats. It hurts" I hugged her.

"We're trying to keep it from everyone, so please don't go blabbing" Tea spoke in a whispered tone.

"I won't" I smiled. "Awe I'm so happy for you!!!"

"Thanks! It's about time, I mean we are almost 25" Tea put her hands on her tummy and patted it gently.

"Man, we are some lucky guys" Taylor punched Matt in the shoulder. "True" he nodded.

"But, we should get on with our travels. We're picking up things for Jaiden's room" Tea put her arms around Matt and lightly pushed him towards the door.

"Oh yeah, you're getting her soon hey" I followed them out.

"Yes, it's like a practice baby, but she's 3!" Tea jumped excitedly.

"Talk later guys" Matt waved and they walked out the door.

"Can't believe she's having a baby" I shut the door.

"Well she's always wanted kids" Taylor walked back into the house. "I'm gunna finish up in the babies room, wanna help?"

I smiled widely and ran to catch up with him.

-------------------------------------
Hey, happy 2017. She's been a while, my apologizes.

I've decided to change their ages, because I feel like there's soooo many teen pregnancy books about them.

So:
Taylor- 27
Matt- 26
Tea- 24
Vanessa- 23

The rest of the guys will be in their mid twenties as well.

Also, if it gets confusing, I'm going to be going back and rewriting/editing my older work because I was like 13 when I started this story. Sorry if it messes anyone up, but I might recommend going back and rereading the story.