2

Here's the update :D Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday :( I had exams!

But Next Friday I'll make sure to update :) Thank you so much for reading my story :D

Chapter 2

♦♦♥April♥♦♦

Hatred is something I never let my mind linger on. It's a strong negative emotion and I should not feel that towards anyone, well that's what I thought I could do.

Some people are born for others to hate them.

He's one of them.

Not only he disturbed me when I was about to go to a wonderful place called dreamland also he stopped the car as if he owns the street.

"What's the problem?" I mutter angrily. He's already standing near the window, his jet black eyes with a hint of gray, pierce through mine.

"Didn't you hear what the fat old hag said?" I suppose he's talking about Mrs Jones.

"I don't think you need a tutoring, do you?" His palm clutches the side of the window, he leans in barely managing to keep his face in a distance where it doesn't touch mine.

"Easy there buddy." Jayson, normally a calm and nice guy, until you get in trouble with his best friend or girlfriend, speaks rather heavily, once someone make him mad, there's no guarantee that the person will survive for too long.

"I want the tutoring." The tone of his voice melts down a bit, I glance sideways at him, a bit surprised actually.

"Fine, but, we'll talk about it tomorrow." He mumbles a fine and backs off. When I properly look outside I shudder, four bikers, who look like wrestlers to me, stand right behind him with their bikes on their right,as if waiting for his signal.

Who is he? leader of the Mafia or what?!

~

"You are going to help him pass in biology?" Jayson is suppressing his smile and it is quite noticeable but I ignore it anyway.

"Yeah."

As much cruel and evil it sounds, I think it's still better than tons of extra assignment of the subject. Biology is a subject where you should stay away from assignments and stuff, they tend to worn you out.

"Who is he anyway? I've never seen him around here." On our way home, I explain him how even I don't know who he is and from where he suddenly dropped into the school like a bomb.

We pull in my front of my house, I jump out and notice Leah glaring towards us from where she standing...

Which, is the gate.

That reminds me, I totally forgot to leave the key for her.

"Lee I'm so sorry!" I try to pull her in a hug but she backs away quickly, making me hug the air and then my own body.

Well then, plan B

"Lee, you are my best friend aren't you?" She glares at me even more angrily with fire blowing out of her nose. I sadly smile at her and apologize for hundred times before we go inside.

Plan B, failed.

"Where is Gracie?"

I don't know why but Jayson is always a bit late to get the hint, to read the atmosphere...

"She's out partying with James today," Leah pauses to hit the back of his head,"that's why we're here you dummy." I crack up chuckling and so does Leah.