12: perspective

Walking down Tim's pathway, Tyler's started to become hesitant or whether he was strong enough to do this. He soon pushed it down when Josh silently jumped over the back fence, making sure the bag of "fun" didn't make a loud noise.

As Josh held out a hand, Tyler soon followed and they found themselves at the base of a garden which was surrounded in beautifully grown flowers and hedges cut to a precise shape.

"Fucking creep," Josh murmured as they silently walked through the garden, making sure no stones were stepped on and no evidence was left behind.
Jail was not an option at this point.
Finally finding the door, Josh knelt down and took out a long bit of metal accompanied with another.
"What are you doing?" Tyler stared at him as he whispered harshly.
"What does it look like? I'm picking the fucking lock." Josh harsh words slipped from his tounge. he walked over the door and turned the door handle.
A gasp came from Josh as he was about to shout at him, when the door came undone.
"it wasn't that difficult, calm down," Tyler said with a smug look on his face.

Josh looked at him blankly and carefully walked in.

Before going in, they decided that Tyler would take downstairs and josh upstairs as josh seemed to be more experienced with this sort of thing. When scoping out downstairs, Tyler saw no one which probably meant he was asleep upstairs. Yknow, like any normal person at 4 in the morning.
Walking into the kitchen, he saw it was fairly clean and was about to turn away when he saw the almost too recognisable glistening of shiny metal in the corner of his eye.

He picked it up, pressing his finger down the side of it as he looked it up and down and imagined that wonders of how something so flimsy could end a mans life.

He was going to walk around a bit more until he heard a blood curdling scream from upstairs. Scared it was Josh's, he ran up upstairs to try and find the source of the noise. And when he did, his anxiety drained away as his insanity stepped in.

Before him, he saw 'Tim' tied down to a chair with blood dripping down his arms and temples, tears in his eyes as his mouth was agape. Leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and a small smirk creeping on his mouth.

"I wanted to surprise you, babe," Josh said as he looked up into his mocha eyes and stepped painfully slowly towards Tyler.

"Babe?? Fucking faggots," Tim murmured only just loud enough for the couple to stop what they were doing and both directly look at him and into his soul.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Josh's deep voiced echoed as he walked up to Tim and held his throat very tightly.

"y-youre fucking gay, t-they have a special place in hell for you" He managed to stutter out, trying to act tough even in his most vunerable state.

"Really?"  Tyler strolled over, as his hands trailed down Tim's body, feeling him tremble under his touch," you don't want us fags touching you?"

Feeling Josh step back, Tyler straddled the man as he stared deep into his eyes, still feeling the sudden shivers from the man underneath him. Fuck, he was definitely being the dominant tonight.

Josh handed Tyler a sharp katana which Tyler took gladly. He stared back into Tims eyes and licked up and down the object, catching his tongue which resulted in a small cut which soon blood started to drop out of.
Tyler looked like the definition of a psychopath right now and he loved it.
Standing up, he trailed the knife around Tims shoulders and slightly pressed into his shoulder, sending screams to hurl out his mouth. Blood started to slowly ooze out of the cut, which only drove Josh and Tyler mad.

"Does that hurt, hunny?" Josh said, still letting Tyler take the lead like he wanted to.

"Please, i-i haven't done anything wrong, p-please... please," Tim practically pleaded.

"Tim, you're a sick fucker, we know what you did do those kids." Tyler said as he suddenly got a small dagger that was attached to his legs and thrusted into his pudgy thigh, leaving it there so he could really relish in pain.

"Sorry, i slipped,"

After a couple minutes of begging, Tyler slowly pulled the knife out and lifted Tims hand up as he put it against the wall and stabbed through it so he was pinned to concrete slab.

The wall was covered in a silk curtain of crimson blood that was slowly dripping off which only reminded him of Josh covered in blood, sweat glistening off his forehead and he pounded into him, growling at him.

The thought of this sent him over the edge and he groaned slightly.

Josh looked at him with confused brows but let it slip.

"See you in hell, bitch," was all Tyler needed as he sliced open Tim. The sickening sound of blood being gashed around sent Tyler further as he pulled the dagger out of his hands and stabbed him the gut repeatedly. Blood was being flung about over Tyler and his body, the wall and even the ceiling, Tyler was really angry.

Tyler finally got the knife and placed it in Tims neck and left it there as he got off him and saw Tim just slump got the floor.

Breathing heavily he turned around to Josh and saw that Josh was infatuated. Not only that but he had an obvious problem that he was going to sort out.
Tyler walked over to him, using the slight height difference as an advantage and pushed Josh against the wall.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, i'm gonna show you whos boss tonight, baby."