7 : stone cold

dont start the song yet :)

tyler was absolutely mesmerised. josh's fingertips brushing againced his throbbing cock had him greedy for more. but he knew if they started they wouldnt stop, and they ghad bigger matters to take care of, like the maybe dead body of his ex slumped on the floor.

'wait, josh' tyler gently placed a relectant hand to his boss's chest, his shirt was warm from the thick red substance coating it. 'we need to do something with him right? is he dead?'

'shit, hes not dead tyler i didnt hurt him that bad. he deserved a black eye or two.' josh said, in an eery calm.

the brown haired boy widened his eyes at him, 'i'm sorry did i witness a different beating? i heard bone cracking and im pretty sure-' tyler stopped his panicked ramble when he heard josh's dry laugh. 'can you just check please? i don't wanna see him'

start the song! its until we go down by ruelle.

josh adjusted the sleeves of his white button up shirt and crouched down next to matty.

he put two fingers on his neck.

30 seconds.

nothing.

tyler watched in antisipation and worry as josh moved his ear next to his mouth.

30 seconds.

nothing.

'FUCK!' josh yelled, standing up and kicking matty in anger. 'fucking weak ass shit cant even stay breathin' after a few punches.'

tyler's brain was a whirlwind, his ex was dead, right in front of him. they were in so much trouble, prison time for sure, oh god what would his family think?

'tyler? hello? tyler?' josh's deep voice brought him out of his fuzzy mind. 'you cant do this now, we need to get rid of him.'

'you actually think we're gonna get away with this? we're fucked josh. completely fucked.'

'no, not fucked. i know a guy who comes to the club all the time and he's a sketchy dude, said if i ever need anything to come to him.' josh pulled his phone from his trouser pockets, his hands visibly shaking a little.

'yeah maybe a bag of coke not to fucking hide a body josh, you said it yourself he's sketchy.' tylers aggrivated voice snapped back.

but josh tapped on a contact and brought the tech to his ear, smirking wildly at tyler.

'youre so cute when youre snappy, kitten. but you should be more optimistic. i've been around this sorta world for a long time.'

tyler turned away from josh but regretably, in front of him was the limp body of his bastard ex.

tyler wasnt sure how he felt, he wasnt even sure what to do. he loved matty years ago, but it didnt last, the years of rape and beatings made him resent the man. if he was sentimental, he wouldve crouched over, muttered a good bye and lay a sheet over his swollen face.

tyler wasnt sentimental.

he spat onto the broken body with a scowl.

'piece o' shit.' he muttered.

------

shortly after his bitter goodbye, josh told tyler his 'friends' would take care of it, but he couldnt stay in his apartment so they could stay anon, apparently this man wasnt trust worthy of strangers.

'wheres your room mate? his names brendon, right?' josh questioned him from the drivers seat of his car.

'uh- yeah, brendon. he's staying at sarahs he thinks im mad at him. wait- how do you know that?'

'i know everything about my dancers.' josh answered matter of factly.

the rest of the car journey was filled with a comfotable silence, both of them too wrapped up in thought to nitice the quiet. when they pulled up outside josh's mansion tylers grabbed his over night nag and reached for the handle but stopped short and sank back in his seat.

'whats wrong?' josh asked repeating the motion.

'josh' tyler said in a quiet voice, twidling the strings on his bag. 'you- you killed someone tonight.'

josh ran a hand through his red hair and sighed. 'i know and i-'

'i liked it though' tyler tore through his sentance, snapping his head up too look in his eyes. 'seeing you covered in blood, watching the fire behind your eyes.'

tyler moved across the car so his knees were either side of his boss's, lust filling his every sense. josh's palmed his perky ass and let out a sensual groan as tyler nibbled at the sensitive parts of his neck.

'fuck, kitten. i've wanted you since i first laid eyes on you, want you so bad'

josh grabbed tylers cock through his grey sweatpants and squeezed, a loud moan leaving the boys lips.

'fuck, daddy' he whined.

suddenly everything was rushed, their lips crashed together biting and sucking. their hands were all over eachother, squeezing and scratching and feeling.

they stopped for a moment, hot breaths filling the car.

'we should go inside, ive got a room' josh said raising a questioning eyebrow at the glowing boy sat on top if him, doubting for a second that tyler would be into it.

'mm, thats so fucking hot'