10 : invasive

you can start the song, its beggin for thread by banks ;)

tyler had been performing more and more recently since the 'incident' and he felt like he belonged here.

his body craved the feeling like it was now part of him and he needed to express himself everyday.

tonight was an occasion where tyler knew josh was watching him so he put on an extra special show for him.

tyler walked out onto stage with his jet black tights and even darker boots that made a clicking noise which seemed to silence the crowd under the music.

waiting in anticipation, he crawled along the floor, making sure the crowds from the side could see his recently bruised, crimson ass.

the crowd was still silent, all eyes fixed on tyler's sweaty, glistning body whilst he was focusing on trying to find his boss, just to lock eyes with him to drive him crazy.

when he got to the end of the stage, he sat up and opened his legs by pushing on them and leaning back.

feeling up and down his body and feeling his nipples, the crowd started to get involved and it all became a bit more heated.

using his other hand, he spun himself around and grinded down onto the floor whilst twerking up and down to add friction to himself and to the crowd.

suddenly, he felt a sweaty, gritty hand reach and touch his ass and by the rules of the club and morally was not aloud.

tyler was about to slap his hand away when he thought of Josh's intimidating voice:
"got any more enemies?"

whilst it sent a shiver down his body, it made him come up with a cunning plan.

he's going to get what he wants.

tyler didn't slap the hand away, if anything he encouraged it.

he grinded down into the mysterious mans hand and let him squeeze it. turning around he gave the man the eyes and with that he walked off the stage, feeling holes burn into the back of him from the crowd.

'here we go' he thought, tyler knew he was ready for this, ever since their first murder 2 weeks ago tyler had been having sick thoughts that brought him sweet pleasure.

pushing his way through the crowd, he found his way to the mysterious man and grabbed his hand and whispered into his ear, hot breath flowing against his skin,

"come back with me babe, i wanna show you a couple things."

the man did nothing but let himself be dragged around by this beautiful stripper boy, usually when he groped and threw himself on unseuspecting victims, they looked at him with digust and swatted him away like dirt. he thought he'd hit the jackpot.

tyler, after shoving through the crowd, found the intimate dance rooms and shoved the man through the blood red curtains. unknown to tyler, josh saw everything and was furious.

he saw tyler go into the rooms and he felt every muscle in his body clench.

the boy was going to fucking get it, he was seeing red. or was it green?

pushing the man onto the crimson red leather coach, tyler straddled him and rubbed his ass all other the mans clothed hard on.

"what's your name hunny?"
tyler cooed with a new type of confidence he didn't know he had.

"j-jack," the man managed to breathe out, tyler could feel him trembling underneath him, jack had never got this far with anyone. not consentually anyway.