6 : blood, baby

trigger warning

dont start the song yet :)

Tyler felt like clawing himself out of his skin; he felt like facing himself in a mirror and bashing his soul out of his body.

matty had repeated this same disgusting action like it was a hobby of his. tyler felt like a used toy, beaten, battered and scarred for an eternity. every time he hears matty's voice, his stomach twists in and out, until it's rotating like there's a hurricane in his stomach: in his body.

it was 8pm in the evening and matty wasn't home until 11 as he was out on some work do, probably
'fucking someone else' tyler murmured to himself, but he was thankful for it. maybe he wouldnt bother him as much.
the phone buzzing in his pocket made me jump out of his skin and that hurricane become ever so slightly more violent.

mr dun had texted him.

from: the big boss @ 8:01pm
tyler. i need you in tonight. ASAP

tyler hadn't been into work as it was the last thing on his mind.

anxiously, he typed out:

i'm sorry sir, i can't do tonight.

It must've been 10 seconds when tyler got a reply. god, he's fast.

from the big boss
tyler, if you don't come tonight, you're fired. come now or never.

tyler really fucking needed this money, he had no income unless it was matty's and he sure didn't want to stay around him for the rest of his liveable life. he thought it over, weighing the pros and cons, thinking about how matty would probably hurt him later if he was home. what's the worst that can happen?

sorry sir, i'll be there in 5 mins.

grabbing his makeup, lingerie and sweats, he walked out the door. As he slammed it, a shiver proceeded throughout his body.

"fuck." this was going to be a difficult night.

walking into the club, tyler heard the bass through the walls and shaking throughout the club and some performers starting the early shift.
pushing through the crowd of people, he finds the back room and gets changed into his white thong and high heeled black boots. trying to force the sick feeling down his throat, he walks onto the stage as he hears his stage name being called.

wearing white made him feel angelic, or at least it did. it should make him feel floaty, pure and entrancing. but he just felt cheap, tasteless and voluptuous. it was time to get on with the show.

ignoring the eager crowd, he walked up to his cool metal pole and smiled at the fun times he had last time, locking eyes with that stranger and being wolf whistled. he wanted this, he needed it.

starting off with floor work, he traced his hands down his tanned abdomen until he reached his thighs and and trailed his fingers along the top of the thong and turned around as he did so. lifting up the top of his thong, he heard the crowd getting rowdy and begging for more. suddenly dropping to his knees, he crawled forwards towards the pole, making sure he wiggled his ass to tease the crowd a little bit more.

 suddenly dropping to his knees, he crawled forwards towards the pole, making sure he wiggled his ass to tease the crowd a little bit more