2 : cold metal

dont start the song yet :)

'bren!' tylers yell echoed through their tiny apartment, 'i gotta go i have a gig in an hour!'

tyler hurriedly grabbed his rusty keys from the hook they hung on the kitchen wall and a package containing a brand new set of lingerie he'd brought for his first day at work.

'i didnt think you were starting till friday, ty! its taco night you cant just leave' brendon huffed back but tyler just rolled his eyes in reply.

'bye bren, theres cereal in the cupboard, raincheck on the tacos okay.' he shot his best friend a cheeky smile and left for the club.

-

the 20 minute drive was filled with anxious sighs and tapping fingers on the steering wheel. was his routine even ready? tyler kept asking himself, thinking himself into an oblivion. his mind was racing, but now as he stood outside the large metal door, a illuminous neon sign towering high above him. his worries melted away. he'd been ready for this since he was 18 years old.

'oh, man' tyler mouthed to himself in awe as he took in the scene before him

'oh, man' tyler mouthed to himself in awe as he took in the scene before him. he'd seen the club before when he auditioned but that was at 3 in the afternoon. this time the bar was in full swing and people showed off their bodies on stages all around him.
hot pink lights lit up the dark building, giving it a sexy vibe. and it was big. his eyes were pulled to the main stage where a woman with long, thick blue hair showed of her skill in front of 10 plus men and even a few women. they watched in awe and so did tyler, but not for the same reason as the others. they were watching for lust but tyler saw the emotions the blue haired girl was emitting through her dance, betrayal, anger and revenge. he wanted to know her story.

a light hand on his shoulder pulled tyler out of his trance,

'hey! tyler right?' a short girl with a gap between her two front teeth questioned him as she pulled him through the crowd of horny humans.

'yeah, im filling in for the 7 o clock guy' tyler replied, his confidence flooding back.

'stage name?' she asked abruptly. but furrowed her brows when tyler gave her a confused look in reply, 'aw, baby boy.' she cooed. 'you dont really think you can just tell everyone your real name do you? you'll have everyone in here who finds you arousing knocking at your door, you'd be suprised what people would do for a hot piece of ass. im melanie, also known as the crybaby.'

melanie half pushed - half guided tyler into a dressing room and quickly told him he had 10 minutes to get changed and pick a stage name, clearly in a rush.

8 minutes had passed and tyler had changed into his new white fishnet stocking and matching panties, but had yet to choose a stage name, he wanted to punch himself, how could he have been so stupid as to not pick a stage name?

melanie burst through the door, and tugged him down a narrow hallway, 'you look fucking hot, also stage name?'

'babyboy.'  tyler replied with a smirk that was returned from melanie.

'i like it, cheeky. you can meet everyone after but its time for your show, you gave the dj a song right?'

tylers stomach dropped, no one told him he had a song choice.

'u-uh no, i havent had time.'  but melanie just waved him off and pushed him towards a pink silk curtain. 'i'll choose something, when you hear your name, go out there and show em what you've got'

start the song, its gooey by glass animals

his name was being called through the speakers:
'next on to the stage is some fresh meat, give it up for Babyboy'
tyler slightly cringed at the name but there was no turning back now. he felt a slight hand touch his ass. "go get em tiger, I'll be watching." his voice deep and low, raspy more like. but when tyler turned around only to see the other strippers going about collecting and counting the money that had been shoved their way. this voice suddenly gave "baby boy" some confidence.
slowly walking onto stage, he felt the pressure ease off his shoulders as he saw other performers being watched by the horny crowd of many ages meaning all eyes weren't on him.

or so he thought

he glided over to the pole looking it up and down, thinking of where to start. as soon as the music he chose started, he felt the sensual feeling flicker through his body that he felt when he first started dancing with the metal pole.

 as soon as the music he chose started, he felt the sensual feeling flicker through his body that he felt when he first started dancing with the metal pole

the coldness of the pole firstly shocked Tyler as he wrapped one leg around the pole and lent back, showing off that fine ass he knew he had. circling the pole serval times, running his hands up and down it and himself, he threw in a couple of drops to the floor and picked himself up, revealing his perfect thighs and bum to the audience that was quickly gathering up. Tyler heard his first wolf whistle of the night which only made his ego even bigger.
he slowly, painfully slowly, pulled himself up to the top of the pole and relied on his core strength as he lent back and kicked his legs out revealing his toned, slightly sweaty body. the sweat infused with the lights glistening around the place was enough to drive any sane person mad.
Tyler has having the best time of his life. he was a natural at erotic dancing but he had only ever danced by himself with no one watching. he was in his element until realised the amount of people watching him shake his stuff. this made Tyler's cheeks go madly red as he jumped down from the top of the pole with a squat and dropped to his knees. he crawled along the floor, which was quickly been filled up with money, to the edge of the stage. sitting back on his knees, he bounced up and down to the steady beat of the music locking eyes with someone who he thought was a stranger. Tyler then placed two fingers in his mouth and starting sucking, still bouncing up and down to the beat in the background which was quickly dissipating as the sound of cheers and money was covering it.
Suddenly he heard
'give it up for babyboy. this was his first night and damn did he put on a show'
babyboy walked off stage still letting the crowd enjoy the view of his ass.
'I could do this,' Tyler thought, he's cheeks still glistening,
'I want to do this.'

-

A/N BIG THANKS TO @joshuduan on instagram for the cover 🙏🏻😩💦
- frankie n suzi 😘