11: power

you can start the song, its season 2 episode 3 by glass animals.

two weeks had past since tyler's first solo murder.

the first week was filled with guilt and remorse, it crippled him to the point of not even leaving his bed, he had no contact with his work mates, especially josh. how could he take someones life for an innocent enought touch of a hand and for his own selfish needs?

but then something happened.

tyler had been wallowing in his emotions for eight days already when he decided to google his victim, tyler had glanced at the mans ID before the bureau had carted him away, thats what he decided to call josh's sketchy guys since they wanted to remain anonymous.

jack huston

that was his name, that had been the name drilling into his mind for the past week.

a big bold headline from the new york post drew tylers brown eyes to the screen.

LOCAL BOY JACK HUSTON WANTED FOR ARREST ON SEVEN COUNTS OF RAPE AND ROBBERY

and suddenly tyler didnt feel so bad anymore, infact he'd done a whole 180. he was glad he killed him, jack deserved to die.

tyler spent the next week creating a kill list, a list of locals and their locations along with their crimes, and man, these were bad people.

"so you and the boss are getting pretty close, huh?" jon questioned him with curious eyes, it was saturday night now and everyone had finished their shifts and walking theough the club car park.

"i mean, not really? i guess a little" tyler contridicted himself nervously, how was it he could plunge a knife into someone chest but get anxious over such a small question.

"you know he sleeps with all of his new employees right?" ashley butted in, "he slept with me first week i started then moved onto the next piece of ass" tyler could almost see the jealousy dripping off her skin.

"maybe you shoulda' been a better fuck then huh?" tyler said plainly, cutting from the group and making a b line for his car. after hearing 'ooo's from melanie and jon and a huff from ashley he said his goodbyes and drove home.

-

brendon was waiting for him when he got home with weed and a pizza. the week tyler had spent at home brendon had pried and pried trying to figure out what was the matter with him.

obviously tyler couldnt tell him about the two murders so he settled with telling his best friend about the rapes and beatings from matty. brendon was devestated, the main reason tyler never said anything was because he knew brendon, and bren had a tendancy for blaming himself for things he had nothing to do with. bren also had a tendancy for saying sorry in weed and pizza, so thats what tyler had been doing everynight for 6 nights straight. not that he was complaining.

"dude, pizza again? please tell me you got something different tonight? plain cheese for 6 nights in a row gets so boring" tyler pestered, dumping his bag and coat on the floor.

"i got cheese, you cant go wrong with cheese, its not spicy its not sweet. its not..." brendon pulled a sour face, "fruity, i mean pineapple on pizza? come on thats worse than hitler"

tyler let out a chuckle and held his hand out, "let me smoke the joint first, hopefully it'll make the boring as shit pizza taste less boring"

half an hour later and tyler was very high and very full, brendon had gone to the next room to talk to sarah, those two were serious, and bren doesnt do serious so tyler left him too it.

his phone buzzed in his pocket, it was a text from josh.

tylers breath hitched, he wanted josh so bad, lust started to seep through his body as dirty thoughts wormed their way into his brain

but tyler wanted to try something new, he felt powerful and wanted to embrace it. they typed back and forth a few times before tyler got uo from the couch, his stoned haze still present. he went to his wardrobe and grabbed some a red lace panty set, although it wouldnt be him wearing them tonight.

"bren i gotta go, work meeting" he shouted to the next room.

"sure bro, take a key i might be staying at sarahs!"

and with that he left, excitment and antisipation flooding through his veins.

josh had picked a name off of tylers list and they had drove to it straight away

"tim daniels, the torture and dusfiguation of five children. reddit says he paid the big bucks to aviod jail time." josh read the news article on his phone with a look of digust and anger.

"we're gonna have fun with this one joshy" tyler smiled at josh, taking a few steps down tim's pathway with a duffle bag full of goodies on his shoulder.