"W-wait!" I said.

"No phones allowed. This a relaxing time, you can talk when you're all done okay? Now go put your robe on and we'll begin your session" she smiled and handed my phone back so I could turn it off.

I sighed, turned it off then went to change.

I came back and she led me to another room, there was only a massage table.

Looks kinda uncomfortable.

"Wrap this towel around your waist. And lay face down, robe off please." She said.

I did as she said.

"Take a deep breath now and relax. Empty your mind of troubles and imagine yourself in a paradise." She said.

I closed my eyes and thought of him.

He was paradise...No he is paradise.

"Miss, you're all done. I'll take you to get a facial now and we'll do your hair. Put your robe back on"

Huh?

I must've dozed off...

I did as she said. They discussed among themselves how they'd cut and color my hair, I guess I wasn't going to have red hair anymore. I'm a bit worried since my hair is kinda long and it took me so long to grow it out this long.

"Would you like to keep the length and just trim it? We'll handle the rest" she said.

"Yes, please and thank you" I smiled.

She smiled back. "Okay, close your eyes. I'll do your facial and she'll do your hair"

I nodded and closed my eyes.

About an hour later she took the cucumbers off my eyes. "Okay you're all done"

I opened my eyes and they turned the chair around.

I softly gasped.

I look completely different. My hair's chocolate brown with natural looking highlights.

They did such a great job. I smiled and looked at myself again. Is that really me? I wonder what he'll think about this.

I felt excited suddenly.

"You have such beautiful skin, your face is clear and very smooth. I think your hair looks very nice as well. Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it. Thank you" I smiled.

I went to the room where I had left my belongings and new clothes were there waiting for me. What's this? I thought we were gonna shop after this? I turned my phone on and looked at the time. 2:00. Hmm well I guess we won't have time to go shopping. These jeans look super skinny but they were cute, slightly torn and the color is nice too. Black heels? I don't wear heels with skinny jeans but I guess.

What a cute top~ It was a frilly white top, very chic and stylish and to top it all off a mini leather jacket.

I put the clothes on and thank goodness it was a perfect fit.

I checked my phone again.

2 text messages.

Both from him.

He sent me a picture of the crowd, tons of girls all over the place.

The second message read.

'So many girls out there but the only one I see is you'

He's so cute and sweet.

I texted back a heart, I can't ever think of anything to say.