Quatro.3

"Annyeong, Hong~" the browned hair boy greeted the older with his eyesmile that can heal a cancer. Like jinjja for real.

"Oh? Mw-mwoya? What happened? Are you sick?"
Jisoo placed his hand on Seokmin's forehead. He knows something is up that's why the latter is acting weird.

"Mr. Hong, are you willing to come with me? Just for this day?"

"I'm willing to come any day, Seoks. So tell me, what is up? Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird. I just...miss you.가자!~"

The brown haired boy pulled his hyung out of the school and they went to the bus stop. The older looked  at him with an endearing eye. When the bus stopped in front of them he pulled his hyung inside.

"Yah. Where are we going?"

"I've always wanted to go there. That's my clue." Seokmin smiled before placing his head on his hyung's shoulder. "Ah... I really missed this." Seokmin whispered enough for Jisoo to hear what he said.

-☆-

Jisoo already knew that it would be Namsan.

They both got on the cable car and finally reached the tower. Seokmin went on the counter to buy two locks before getting on the elevator.

Both of them reached the top of the tower. Seokmin gave his hyung a pen to write on the lock.

"J ♡ S"

That's what Jisoo wrote on his lock. He showed it to Seokmin as the younger try not to let his tears fall in front of his hyung.

"Jisoo hyung

Saranghae, mianhe."

That's what Seokmin wrote on his but he didn't showed it to Jisoo.

Both of them placed had their locks locked on the railings.

"Why did you bring me here again?"

"Nothing. I just want to be with you."

"But, you're acting really weird."

"Am I?"

"Yes, you are. Perhaps, you have something to say?"

The wind brushed the younger's hair as his tears finally fell.

"Jisoo hyung, I'm so sorry. You know how much I love you right? I just want you to be well. I'm sorry for being weak. But always remember, everything I do, I do it for you hyung. Just for you."

"Yah. Why are you crying? Stop crying or they might think that I'm the one who made you cry."

Seokmin laughed as his hyung brushed his cheeks. "Stop crying okay? I love you."

"Me too, I..I love you."
Seokmin saw his father's men approaching their area. He stood up. Jisoo, on the other hand, has no idea on what's happening.

"Jisoo hyung, I love you so much and I will miss you." The men held both Seokmin's arms as they guided him outside the tower.

Jisoo just stood there not knowing what to do as he felt his feet rush through where Seokmin was headed to.

He grabbed one of the men's shoulder but to his surprise, the man pulled a gun and placed it on his head.

"No! This is not what we planned! Leave him alone!" Seokmin pleaded as the other man dragged him inside the black car where his father is sitting.

"What are you gonna do with him?!!"

"Just sit down there Seokmin."

Seokmin tried to open the car door but it won't. The place is not crowded so he's afraid they might do something to Jisoo and his hunch was answered when he heard a loud gun sound.

"NO...NOOOO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"Let's go." Director Lee commanded their driver.

Seokmin grabbed his father's collar and he started crying.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! ANSWER ME!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!! THIS IS NOT WHAT WE PLANNED!"

Seokmin couldn't help but to cry and cry until they reached the airport. He has no energy left to be angry with his father anymore.
His heart is shattered in pieces as well as his life.

-☆-