Uno

Seokmin head to his dorm room with full speed. Absolutely not in a good mood, Seokmin didn't even bother to say a word at any of the members.

And everyone knows what's up with him today. None of them even bother to call him even once. When Seokmin is this angry, no one could touch him and no one would have the courage to do so. Not even his boyfriend,Jisoo.

And what makes it worse is that Jisoo is the one who got Seokmin so mad.

The elder slowly walked towards the room that he's sharing with Seokmin.

Jisoo knocked three times to check if there will be any response from the younger. Unfortunately, you can hear nothing from inside.

"Seokmin-ah" still, no one responded.

Jisoo decided to just walk inside the room when he knew that the door wasn't locked.

Inside, he saw his Seokmin covered in a green blanket like a pupa.

"Seokmin-ah~ talk to me. Please."

The younger didn't spoke instead let out a sob which made Jisoo feel worse. He feels horrible. He promised not to make his Seokmin cry and now because of that stupid peppero game, his Seokmin is crying.

Jisoo let out a sigh and frustratedly brushed his hair.

"Seokmin, look, that was just a game. I didn't expected it to turn out that way. I'm sorry."

"Jisoo. Please. Just don't talk first. You're making this hard."

Jisoo felt his heart ache when he heard the younger speak. His Seokmin couldn't even speak properly being interrupted with his loud sobs.

Jisoo didn't even noticed that he himself is crying. He is not like this usually but when it comes to Seokmin, he's always way  too soft. 

Jisoo can't hold it anymore and he decided to lay down beside his Seokmin on the younger's bed. His back facing the younger.

"Y-you know how much I hate it when you come near him right? When you go closer to him. When people think you look good with him and I feel like... I feel like a trash. I want to shout to them how much I love you and that you're mine but who am I to do so? Y-you know how much I love you right? Hyung? And the fact that you loved him before you love me doesn't make me feel any better. I feel anxious of myself. I feel like...I feel like a rebound." Seokmin said between his sobs which made Jisoo face him.

"Seokmin look at me." He said. The younger was full of hesitation because he knows that looking at the elder would just remind him of what happened earlier. "Seokmin. Look at me please." Seokmin felt his heart ache when he heard the voice of his Jisoo filled with guilt and sadness.

He faced his Jisoo, still covered in his green blanket.

Jisoo slowly took the blanket down and looked at the younger's eyes.

"You know that I love you right? I'm sorry for what happened earlier. That was for the game. I'm so sorry. I loved him, yes, I did. But that's all in the past now and please, just please, never doubt my love for you Seokmin okay? Never. You'll always be my Seokmin and I'll always be your Jisoo. No one could ever take me away from you. So please, trust me." The younger was stunned. He never thought he could make Jisoo cry this hard.

Seokmin wiped the tears away from Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo hugged the younger and kissed Seokmin's forehead. They know just how perfect this moment is.

Seokmin let his self sleep inside Jisoo's embrace. He love how calm this moment and neither of them would like this to end.

They know they'll have to face the crowd again tomorrow pretending they don't love each other so now, even just for now, they both prayed to make this moment last.

- - - - - - - - -

I'm crying. Huhuhu.