11

Juvia and her little group stood outside the mansion's gates, their mouths agape. 

The mansion looked sophisticated yet sinple and just ghe sight of it was breath taking. 

They walked through the tiled path that was situated in the middle of the colorful garden, their eyes wandered some more. 

Before Lucy got the chance to knock on the door, a young house help in her late thirties opened it.

"Are you the mages of Fairy Tail?" Her eyes gleamed with hope.  "Yes, we are" Lucy answered. She took a breth of relief before letting them in. 

She motioned the group to sit on the creamy white couch right in front of a somehow mahogany looking desk.

"It looks like Sir William is running a bit late" The maid trailed off.  "I'll get you some tea as you wait" They nodded back at her.

A couple of minutes later, a man in his early forties entered the room. He had dirty blonde hair and seemed like his feet were trying to catch up at a certain pace.

His eyes widened as he saw his watch.  "I'm sorry I'm late," He sat down on the leather chair behind the mahogany desk.  "I had an urgent meeting"

"It was no big deal" Levy said with a smile.

"Anyway, my daughter, Harumi, is in deep trouble. It seems like she was kidnapped by someone related to my business competitors."

"And somehow I received information that she's locked up in the Akashi manor."

"I need you to save Harumi and do whatever it takes to make her return in one piece"

"I'm fired up" Natsu said, fire burning in his hands.

After the little meeting they had they decided to start moving.  The Akashi manor wasn't that far but the manor itself was huge and surely, jam packed with sevurity.

It didn't take long to get there, though they took a detour to avoid people seeing them, it was sort of a short cut. 

"We're here" Juvia said.  "Wow" Gray said with his jaw dropping. "Let's beggin step one, infiltration. " Erza commanded.

Erza, Gray, Happy and Natsu raced ahead while Gajeel, Juvia, Levy and Lily trailed shortly behind them. 

There was this underground tunnel behind the huge walls of the manor that lead somewhere inside.

The group crawled in. "Guys, where do we go now?" Happy asked as he saw that the path split into two.

"Gray, Juvia, Lucy and Happy on the right. Me, Erza, Levy and Lily on the left. I'll meet you at the chamber, you should know where it is" Gajeel said with some confidence in his plan, probably dividing the group in a way that Gray could interact with Juvia and Lucy observing them.

Juvia was in front while Lucy crawled right behind her, Gray afterwards then Happy.

"If I can open this then we should be on the third floor" Lucy said, unscrewing the piece of metal that obstructed their way.

"Yosh!" Lucy fist bumped Juvia and quickly moved forward.

"There's a guard there" Juvia said. "I'll take care of it" Gray said.

"Ice make: Lance" The guy was immediately knocked out.

Gray checked the corridor in front of him before signaling Lucy, Juvia and Happy to follow him.

They walked down the stairs and surprisingly bumped into a group of five which was sort of impossible considering the fact no one was here a while ago.

"Oh, Fairy Tail" A woman with silky white hair said, accompanied by another woman with curly black hair.

"Gate of the Lion: Loke!" Lucy said as she held Loke's key in front of her. Happy standing beside her.

"You seem to have an adequate amount of magic to fight us" A guy said while his two buddies standing quietly beside him.

"Water Slicer"

"Ice devil's zeroth long sword!"

As the four of them fought, the other four had a clear way to the chamber and fortunately didn't have to knock someone out.

"This should be it" Erza said signalling Gajeel, Levy and Lily to follow her.

As they got inside the chamber, they saw a girl with shoulder length brown hair. She must be Harumi.

"Hey" Lucy said as Gray, Juvia, Happy and herself entered the chamber after knocking the five out.

"Not so fast" A guy with graying hair said. He looked like he was in his late sixties.

And before they knew it, they were also imprisoned in a cell.

"Shit" Gray said, banging the metal bars that held him captive. "It's no use" Juvia said.

Gray secretly smiled. Yes, he was in a cell but being in a cell alone with Juvia was a whole new world.

                              ●●●

It has been about a day since the group on a mission was held captive along with Harumi.

"Drink up" The man with graying hair said as he placed a cup of water through the iron bars of the cell.

Craving for water, the two quickly crawled towards the cup anf quickly stopped in their tracks after seeing it.

It was a cup of water that contained just enough water to wet your tongue. It wasn't enough for one, how could they drink it then?

"You should drink it Gray" Juvia said. "No, you drink it" Gray said with concern.

"Drink it, you're thirsty" Juvia insisted.

"Juvia, drink it. You're made up of water but you're not even hydrated enough to become water."

"No-" Before Juvia could counter Gray again, Gray quickly forced Juvia's mouth open and poured the cup's contents into her mouth.

Juvia quickly swallowed the water before she could choke.

She quickly grasped for air but before she could even do so, Gray inched closer.

It made it harder for Juvia to breathe. His lips came even closer and eventually crashed into her's.

His lips were dry, Juvia wasn't in love and the place smelled like dead rats but it wasn't enough reason to make Juvia pull away. Gray's tongue collided into Juvia's but Juvia couldn't move. It was too perfect of a kiss yet Juvia was still oh so sure she wasn't in love.

Was she really not in love?