Fairy Tail Movie

"There he is!" We exclaimed as we saw a man with a tattoo on his back run out of a house.

"Talk about obvious!" We added as we read the tattoo. 'Geese B'...

"I got this!" Lucy yelled running out of the building.

"Lucy?!" Erza exclaimed.

"Well, she seems excited." I smiled as we followed her. We ran a bit following Lucy only to be met with a dead end and with Geese escaping.

...

"I CAN'T BELIVE THIS! YOU NOT ONLY WRECKED THE TOWN BUT YOU LET GEESE GET AWAY AS WELL?!" The old man holding a cigar yelled.

"Yes. It's my fault." Lucy softly raised her hand up taking the blame.

"We're deeply sorry, Mayor. But the bandits have been routed..." Erza explained.

"Don't give me your excuses! How can you call yourselves 'Fairy Tail'?! Do some work instead of calling yourself some self-important name! You get no reward!" The Mayor left slamming the door.

"BLEH!" Gray, Happy, Carla, Natsu, and I stuck our tongues out at the mayor.

"I'm sorry, everyone. It's my fault." Lucy bowed her head.

"It's okay! We're in this together!" Natsu reassured with a toothy smile.

"That's a cool thing to say, Natsu!" Happy praised.

"The point is the Master's going to be mad at all of us." Carla sighed.

"Carla..." Wendy mumbled.

"Shall we head back?" Erza smiled softly.

"Yeah!" We all agreed with a smile.

~~~

"All right! We're back!" Natsu exclaimed while stretching.

"It sure is nice to be in Magnolia." Carla agreed.

"Sorry! I'm gonna take a shower at home before returning to the guild! See you in a bit!" Lucy interrupted walking in the direction of our house.

"Don't take long!" I called after her.

"She's clearly feigning her cheerfulness." Carla sighed placing a hand on her hip.

"Lucy-san..." Wendy frowned lightly.

"Don't worry about it. She's always quick to recover." Erza smiled as we continued walking back to the guild.

"We're back!" Natsu yelled once we entered. We looked around and saw the usual. Everyone being happy and whatnot. We got questioned by a few of the other members on how the job went.

"Welcome back, my dear Gray-sama!" Juvia popped out of nowhere once we sat at the bar which gave me time to ask for a quick drink.

"Hi, Juvia." Gray nodded as Mirajane handed me my drink which I replied with a small 'thanks'.

"Oh! The guild without you was a sea without water!" Juvia blushed placing her hands on her cheeks mumbling incoherent words afterwards.

"Oh, what are you mumbling about? They say talking to yourself is a sign of old age, you know." Gray advised making me choke on my drink.

"Oi, are you alright?" He suddenly turned to me.

"Y-Yeah!" I choked out laughing a bit making him raise his eyebrow.

"I'm fine! I swear!" I laughed causing Juvia to glare and Gray to look away shaking his head. 

~

~

~

We stared at the eating girl and her bird companion in silence. The only sound that was heard was of them chewing down their food.

"Here you are." Mirajane placed a cup with water in front of the girl.

"Thanks." The girl replied plainly.

"Was she just hungry, maybe?" Lucy stared.

"Who is she?" Natsu asked.

"I dunno." Lucy shook her head softly.

"Thank you for the meal." The girl mumbled.

"You'll be okay now!" Lucy smiled sitting in front of her.

"No I would've been fine with or without your food." The girl replied.

"Huh?" Lucy asked shocked by her words.

"Eclair! Don't say thing like that!" Her bird friend scolded.

"I'm sorry." The bird turned to us bowing.

"N-No, it's okay..." Lucy replied.

"I'm Momon. She's Eclair. I took her in a few years ago!" The bird exclaimed.

"Don't you mean the opposite?!" Jet and Droy exclaimed only making the girl nod a bit. Lucy held out her hand making Momon stare at her.

"I'm Lucy! Nice to meet you!" She greeted shaking the birds wing. Lucy held her hand to Eclair only to get ignored.

"I'm Natsu! I'm a dragon slayer! Nice to meet'cha, Eclair!" Natsu smiled.

"I'm Happy! Want some fish?" The blue cat offered.

"Thanks for your help." Eclair stood up.

"Let's go, Momon." She ordered.

"Wait!" Carla suddenly stood up.

"Carla?" Wendy asked in surprise.

"The forest your headed for is dangerous! Something sad is waiting in there..." Carla warned.

"Forest?" Eclair asked she put her index finger to her fore head as if to remember.

"Yes... Deep inside the Boundary Forest... That's where..." She trailed off.

"Boundary Forest..." Happy repeated.

"Let's go, Momon." Eclair repeated once again.

"E-Eclair!" Momon exclaimed.

"Hey!" Lucy exclaimed. Chasing after her. We followed in pursuit and Lucy obviously offered our help, which Eclair reluctantly accepted.

↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙↖ ↗ ↘ ↙

I'M ALIVE!!!