Bonus Chapter Part 2

Start from the beginning

" Omma. " I saw Taeoh ran into the kitchen.

" What?  " I asked without looking at him. 

" Omma.  " He whined as he hugged my legs.

" What do you want Kim Taeoh?  " I asked as I looked down at him.

" I'm hungry. " He said as he pouted.  His batted his eyelashes as he made puppy eyes. 

" That's not gonna work this time Kim Taeoh.  Clean up your mess first or I won't feed you.  " I said seriously. 

" Omma.  " He whined again. 

" No.  Your uncles are coming.  You need to clean up your mess or I'll tell them to not give you any present tonight. Now go.  "

I have been really strict with him lately since Taehyung always be so gentle to his one and only son.  I didn't know why but Taeoh have been acting so clingy ever since I have been confirmed to be pregnant by the doctor.  Now I was pregnant my second daughter/son for almost 3 months.  I hoped I would get a daughter. 

" Omma.  " He whined again . But this time I gave him my death glare and mouthed go to hi made him sighed heavily .  He pouted again before walked out from the kitchen. 

" Jagiya I'm home.  " I heard my husband shouted from the front door. 

" Appa ! " Taeoh yelled as he ran to Taehyung.  Taehyung on the other hand was waiting for his son with open arms. 

I took off my apron and washed my hands before I rushed out of the kitchen to the living room. 

" Hey.  " I greeted him and gave him a quick kiss.

" Ewww omma appa I'm here.  " Taeoh said as he palmed his eyes. 

" Aigoo aigoo.  I forgot my son is here.  " Taehyung said palyfully as he patted Taeoh's head. 

" How is my baby ? " Taehyung said as he bent down as he kissed my belly. 

" The baby is fine but I'm so tired.  " I said as I pouted. 

" Why?  " Taehyung asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

" Ask Taeoh.  He have been so busy with his toys today . " I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

" Taeoh ya.  I told you to help omma right ? She can't do a lot of things now.  Your mom and the baby need a lot of rest.  Understand ? " Taehyung said seriously.  Taeoh just nodded his head as he kept staring at the floor. 

" Now come here.  " Taehyung pulled Taeoh in his arms and gave him a peck. 

" Come here.  " I said as I opened my arms for Taeoh. 

" Aigoo.  Why are you crying?  " I asked as I hugged him. 

" I'm sorry omma.  " He apologized. 

" It's okay.  I'm not mad.  " I said as I gave him a peck .

The bell rang and we could heard a noise from the outside. 

" Taeoh yah open the door.  " Jimin shouted as he knocked the door. 

I giggled before put Taeoh down and gestured him to open the door.  Taeoh immediately ran to the door and opened it. 

As soon as the door opened,  Taeoh was tackled to the floor with his uncles.  Laughs and shouts filled the room with them. 

" Yah are you going to kill my son? " Taehyung asked as he pulled Taeoh out from them.  I thought he was going to cry but he was laughing and there was no tears to be seen. 

" Hey Jane.  " Jimin said as he hugged me.  The other followed him and hugged me too. 

" I- I can't - breath stupid. " I said as they pulled me into a group hug. 

" Sorry.  We miss you so much.  " Namjoon said as they pulled away. 

" You only miss her ?  What about me?  " Taehyung asked as he folded his arms. 

" Ohhh our Taehyung is sulking.  " Jin teased Taehyung.

Taehyung hummed in return as he continued stared at them.

" Oh come here hyung.  I miss you.  " Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.  Awww there we had vkook. 

" Aigoo.  We miss you too pabo.  " Jhope said and then they have a group hug.  A smile crept on Taehyung's face , replacing the pout. 

" Uncle do you bring my present?  " Taeoh asked as he got into the group hug. 

" Of course.  You can sleep with me tonight as your present.  " Suga said.

" Ahh hyung.  " Jimin whined as he pick Taeoh up. 

" Don't listen to him Taeoh yah.  I have a big present for you.  " Jimin said as he smiled. 

" Really?  " Taeoh asked eagerly. 

Jimin nodded. 

" Yeah.  " Taeoh cheered. 

" What yeah?  You still have to clean up your mess.  " I said seriously as I put my hands on my hips. 

" Omma . " He whined. 

" Take your uncles with you.  They can't eat here without pay every christmas.  " I said playfully .

" Yah Jane-ahh.  It's not fair.  " Jimin said as he pouted. 

I shook my head. 

" Now go.  It's all you guys fault.  You gave him a lot of toys every christmas.  " I said as I grabbed Taehyung's hand and linked it with mine. 

" Now excuse us.  " I said and then dragged Taehyung to the kitchen. 

" Noona you're so mean.  " Jungkook shouted. 

I just giggled in return. 

" You're so mean Jane.  " Taehyung said as he hugged me from behind. 

" I know.  " I said as I grabbed the apron. 

" But I still love you.  " Taehyung said sweetly and then helped me wore the apron .

" I know and I love you too.  "

End.