Chapter 32 Kidnap

I dialed his number again but he didn't pick up. I already try calling Junior's number but unfortunately he left his phone in his room. I ran my finger through my thick hair in frustrated as I slammed my phone on the table.

" Damn it ! " I cursed as I saw the phone shattered into pieces. I was sure I didn't slam it that hard . After I woke up from coma , my strength became stronger. Something was going wrong with my body .

" Wow . That was amazing . "

I turned around and saw Jimin was leaning his body against the door.

" Well I'm surprised too . " I shrugged as I sat down on the couch .

He raised his eyebrows to me before walked towards me. He settled himself down in front of me as he folded his arms.

" What happened ? " He asked.

" She got them . " I replied calmly.

" Who is she ? Wait . Who is them?" He asked , confused.

" Yerin . She kidnapped Junior and Taehyung . "

" What ? " Jimin asked as he stood up.

" What the hell is she doing with Taehyung and Junior ? " He added.

" I don't know. But she left a note. " I replied as I handed him the pieces of the note.

Flashback

I took it and read it . As soon as I finished reading it , the cola in my hand fell to the floor . 

You are wrong if you think by turning off your feeling , you can survive in this world without feeling the pain. You took my world. My happiness away from me. My love. And now its your turn. I took your half of your life. Your twin and your so called bond . Let see if you can survive without them.

Xoxo Yerin

" Fuck you Yerin ! " I yelled as I tore the note apart and kicked the cola can angrily.

" What the hell ? " Jimin said as he read the note.

" So what are you going to do ? " I asked him .

He sat back in front of me and sighed. He ran his finger through his hair in frustrated.

" I don't know . What do you think ?  " He asked me as he looked at me.

" Lets get them back . " I replied . Even though I have turned off my feeling . But I needed my twin. If he died , I died . That's the deal . So I needed to find him. In order to find him , I needed to find Taehyung too . Cause literally they were kidnapped together. Lol.

" But how ? " Jimin asked.

" I know how. " I replied as a smirk formed across my face.

" Is this your perfect idea ? What the hell Jane ? You could have died. " Jimin screamed as he pulled me out of the tub.

" Just believe me Jimin . I could contact him . But I need to do this . " I replied as I gasping for air.

" No Jane . We can find another way . " Rapmonster said as he shook his head.

Jimin had called over all of the boys . Including Jackson and the others. Mark was here too . But something was wrong with him. He didn't even say anything to me. He even avoided to make an eye contact with me.

" Please . I've done this before and I'm survived. " I replied . The only way to find Junior was to use our twin bond. I couldn't use my bond with Taehyung because our bond was weak . So weak .

I needed to drown myself to reach him . But usually it didn't work. Jimin was right . It was a very dangerous way . I could have died. But this is the only way left for us.

The guys didn't even know where she lived. Jungkook said she lived in vampire realm and she was staying with them in human world. But they didn't know where her house is.

" No . I can't let you do it ." Jackson said seriously. It was the first time in my life I saw Jackson being serious. He never been this serious. He always make joke for us . He never take thing seriously.

I sighed heavily as I stood up . They were eyeing my movement as they stood up too . I walked out from the bathroom and walked to my closet . I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom back.

" Get out .I wanna take a bath . "I said as I opened the door widely for them.

" Don't lie to me Jane . I know you . " Jimin said as he folded his arms.

" I don't. Get out now before I take off my shirt . " I threatened.

" Okay okay fine." Jimin replied as he walked out from the room with the others. Jungkook in the other hand , was walking out from the room with his hand on his eyes. I chuckled a little to his innocent attitude.

I looked at my side and saw Suga standing beside me.

" What are you doing here ? " I asked him as I raised my eyebrows to him.

" I prefer to stay here ." Suga said as he smirked .

" Hyung ! " Jhope said as he pulled Suga out of the room.

" Pervert . " I said as I rolled my eyes to him . I was about to close the door when Mark blocked it with his leg.

" Don't try something reckless Jane. " He said seriously.

" I won't. " I said as I gave him a little smile and closed the door.

I quickly locked the door as I threw my towel into the sink. I tied up my hair into a ponytail and then I took off my shirt .

I stepped into the tub slowly and settled myself down in there. I slowly laying myself in the tub as I filled the tub with water.

The water level increasing and I held my breathe. I heard someone knocking the door but I ignored it . I closed my eyes tightly and tried to concentrate. I kept myself thinking about my twin and tried to reach him.

I almost reach my limit but I still couldn't reach him . I kept my body down into the water and kept trying . All of the sudden, my eyes opened and I tried to get up but I couldn't move. It felt like someone was trying to drown me. My legs and arms tried to get out from the tub but I couldn't.

I closed my eyes again and I saw it . I saw him . And him . My brother and Taehyung . They were chained against the wall . The place was so dark. There were no light in there . The place looked like a dungeon. There was someone in the room except of them.

I couldn't see his face clearly . But I could hear his voice . He was talking to them. His voice was so familiar . I tried to look at his face again and then my body was shaking in fear .

Hi guys . Okay now Im back . Sorry for not updating for about 2 weeks. I was so busy with my partime work. But now im here. School will start tmr . And im not ready . Hmm. I hope you guys like this chapter and enjoy it . dont forget to vote and comment . xoxo