Chapter 23 Break Apart

* I still can't move on from Jimin's hair omg . He is my Katniss Everdeen version male. Gosh Rip Aniz *

I laid on my back with my eyes glued at the blue sky above. My heart still hurt and I already skip a few class. It was a few more minutes before the lunch bell ring.

I have been crying all the time . But now there was nothing came out from my eyes. I was crying inside. This hurt a lot more than I felt when Mark cheated on me.

I closed my eyes since I felt a little bit tired due to too much crying. I was about to doze off when I heard footsteps came towards me. I quickly wiped all the tears stain and sat up .

" Hey . " The person greet.

" Hey . " I sighed with relief when I saw it was Suga.

" What are you doing here ? Are you skipping the class ? "

" Yes . What about you ? Are you skipping the class too ? "

" Nah . I just come here to sleep." He shrugged.

" Oh " I replied shortly . The bell rang and he looked at his watch .

" Its time to lunch . " He stated.

" Okay . "

He narrowed his eyebrows to me when he saw me didn't move from my place .

" Aren't you coming ? " He asked confused. Since I have been sitting with them everyday.

" Nah . I don't feel hungry . " I shook my head. But unfortunately my stomach didn't said the same.

" Well your stomach didn't sound like that . Come on . "He said as he helped me stand on my feets and we walked out from the garden , heading to the cafeteria.

We were walking to our table when I saw them . Well they were not alone. The bitch was with them. I heard someone groaned beside me. I looked at Suga and he looked annoyed.

" What the hell is she doing here?" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

" Do you know her ? " I asked him which made him to look at me.

He nodded . " She is Taehyung's fian- " He stopped when he realized what he was about to say.

" Fiance. " I stated.

" How do you know ? Urgh wait . That's why you skipped the class." His eyes widened.

" Maybe yes , maybe not . " I shrugged.

" What do you mean ? "

I didn't bother to reply as I made my way to the table. I sat at the empty place beside Jimin .

" Hey . " I greeted Jimin.

" Hey Jane . " He said with his mouth full . He looked like a kid. I shook my head slightly and smile.

Suga came towards me and sat down beside me. He looked at me , pleading me to answer his question. But I turned my head to the front and made me regret to do that. Taehyung's eyes caught mine which made me to look away.

" What the hell are you doing here ? " Yerin asked rudely which made the guys gasped.

" Well hi to you too slut . " I replied back which made the guys gasped again.

" What did you said ? " She asked angrily as her eyes turned to red.

" You heard me . " I shrugged and turned to Jimin as I grabbed his apple and took a bite .

I saw Yerin wanted to stand up but Taehyung stopped her as he shook his head.

" Hey that was mine. " He pouted.

" Was . " I said as I took another bite.

" Okay okay . Here . " I shoved the apple to his mouth as I stood up. 

" Where are you going ? " Taehyung asked as he stood up too.

" None of your business. " I replied and ruffled Jimin's hair.

" Thanks for the apple . Bye. " I said and I turned around and walked away. But I couldn't go far when someone grabbed my hand.

" You didn't answer my question." Taehyung said as he looked so pissed of my action.

" Kim Taehyung take off your hand from her . " Yerin yelled made every eyes in the cafeteria on us. 

" I didn't have to . Why don't you go back to your fiance ? She looks like she gonna kill me which is I don't really mind cause I could kill her before she could touch my hair. " I replied as I yanked my hand away from him.

" But Jane - "

" Dude stop . " Mark cut him off as he blocked Taehyung from touching me.

" Get out of my way mutt . " Taehyung snapped . The others already stood on their feets as they growled to Mark.

Mark was about to respond when I grabbed his hand.

" Let's go . I don't wanna sit at the same table with a cheater. " I said as I cast Taehyung a glare.

" You call me a cheater ? " His eyes widened.

" I didn't mention your name. " I just shrugged in return.

" What about him ? He cheated on you with your enemy. " He snapped as he pointed at Mark.

" At least , he didn't have a fiance and didn't accused me cheated on him with my ex to cover his shit . " I yelled to his face and then dragged Mark out from there.

Taehyung's POV

" At least , he didn't have a fiance and didn't accused me cheated on him with my ex to cover his shit . " She yelled to my face and then dragged Mark out from here.

I frozed in my place . I know its my fault to accuse her like that but I couldn't help but let the jealousy get the best of me . I felt hurt when she yell to me and walk away from me with that mutt.

I was about to turn around when a fist hit my jaw hardly. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. My face hit the floor first and I could feel metallic taste in my mouth.

" What the hell Jimin ? " Yerin yelled as she rushed to my side.
She helped me get up as she hugged my arms.

" Why ? " Jimin asked as he took one step forward to me .

" Why did you do that to her ? I thought you love her ? Why Kim Taehyung ? Why you choose this bitch instead of my bestfriend? " He yelled as he pushed me made me stumble backward.

" Stop it Jimin . " Yerin tried to block his way but Jimin pushed her hardly caused her to fall to the ground.

" You ! What have you done to my friend ? " Jimin tried to approach her but I stopped him.

" Jimin stop. " I grabbed his hand but he quickly yanked my hand away.

" You should be thankful that Taehyung stop me . I won't be hesitate to kill an unworthy bitch like you . " He said and walked away from there. The others just shook their head to me and followed Jimin.

* don't forget to vote and comment. I would like to read your reaction of this topic. Xoxo