Chapter 35 It's Back

Okay this is a very long chapter. Maybe this is the last chapter. Maybe okay maybe. Happy reading.

P/s : I was  listening to butterfly while writing this chapter and I almosy cried 

Her jaws dropped and she looked at me disbelief. I just smirked to her reaction . She thought by killing my twin could make me turn on my feelings back. Yes it effected me. I felt the pain . The pain of the death of my twin . Our bond broke. But I survived the pain.

I took one step forward to her and she took one step back. Another step until her back hit the wall . My smirked grew wider as I could felt her fear. She was afraid of me.

" Tsk tsk tsk . " I kept walking to her.

" You should know who you messed with . " I said as I gave her my smile . My smile . Kim's smile.

My eyes changed into bloody blood . My mark showed up . Yeay Kim was coming.

" St- stay way from me . Or - or I'll kill you  " She stuttered.

I let out a humorless laugh in return . Her eyes widened. Fear filled that filthy eyes . I leaned closer to her .

" I already dead . " I whispered to her ear made her body shaking.

I laughed again . But this time , it was Kim's laugh . I ran my finger on her chest slightly as I gave her a creepy smile . ( oh my god i sound like byuntae )

" You know how it feel ? " I asked her and she shook her head almost immediate.

Without thinking , I plunged my hand into her chest and searched for her heart . She screamed like a banshee and fought, but I held on to her , pushing my way into her chest until I held her heart.

I squeezed her heart hardly made her shut her eyes tightly in pain . I yanked hard and her heart was in my hand. I shoved her heartless carcass to the other side of the room.

There was blood everywhere. It wasn't the human blood , deep red artery blood , but black like the night and the odor was fierce! I walked to her with her beating heart in my hand.

I bent down and leaned closer to her ear .

" That's how it feel . " I said and then smashed her heart in pieces.

" Bitch . " I wiped the blood away on my shirt .

Suddenly I heard someone clapped their hand. I spun around and frozed .

" Ja-Jane . " His voice cracked as he breathing heavily .

My dad was gripping him by his neck. His body was in the air . His feets were barely touched the ground.

" What a waste . I thought she was strong enough to fight you . " He said as he looked at the heartless body behind me.

I didn't replied to him . My eyes glued on his hand that gripping Taehyung's neck.

" She knew nothing about this world . Pity her . " I said as I cast Yerin a one last glance.

" She failed her job. Let me do mine. " He said as he smirked.

" What are you going to do ? Kill him ? " I asked as I laughed humorlessly.

" I didn't plan on that . But maybe it will work . Shall we try?" He said as he raised Taehyung's higher.

" Don't you dare . " I said as I took one step forward.

" Awww is our strong Jane afraid that I will kill her boyfriend ? " He said as he looked into my eyes. I didn't say anything but kept walking to them.