Bonus Chapter Part 2

" Are you okay ? " Jimin asked as he linked his hand with me. I nodded in return and took a deep breathe.

Jimin was going to walk me to the isle. It's really weird right ? It was supposed to be my father or my brother or my family but since I didn even have any of them so I let Jimin replaced them.

" Nervous ? " He asked as he rubbed my sweaty palm.

" Yes . I can't believe I'm getting married today." I sighed nervously.

" Me too . I can't believe my bestfriend is getting married with my bestfriend . " Jimin said playfully made me laughed.

" Let's go . " He said as he opened the door for me . I took a deep breath before stepping out of the room .

" Let's go . " I replied as I smiled .

I tightened my grip on Jimin's arm as we walked through the crowds. Everyone's eyes were on me which made me even more nervous. I focused my attention to the front . My eyes immediately locked with his .

He was standing in front of me with a velvet box in his hand. Smiling like crazy to me. I couldn't help but roaming my eyes around his body . He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath it . His hair was combed neatly.

The look that he gave me , calmed me. His smile. Oh my god.

I'm getting married with this angel . I thought to myself.

Without I realized , I already stood in front of him . Jimin unlinked his hand with mine and handed my hand to Taehyung .

" Take care of my bestfriend, dude . Don't break her heart again. " He said as he gave Taehyung a friendly hug.

" I will . Don't worry . " Taehyung replied as he smiled to me.

" I hope you're happy Jane. You deserve this more than anyone. " He said as he pulled me into his embrace. I wrapped my hands around his waist as I buried my face in his arms.

" Thanks Jimin." I said as we pulled away .

" You look so beautiful today.  " Taehyung said as he kissed my hand.

"  Thanks . " I replied shyly.

Omg what happened to you ? Since when do you become this shy ? Get a hold of yourself Jane.

" Ready ? " He asked slowly .

I nodded in return.

" Do you Kim Taehyung accepts Jane Park As your lawfully wife?  " The father asked as both of us standing in front of him.  We were facing each other as we held each other hands tightly. 

" I do.  " He said as he smiled to me.  Then the father turned his attention to me. 

" Do you Jane Park accepts Kim Taehyung as your lawfully husband?  "

" I do.  " I said as I returned Taehyung's smile. 

" You may kiss the bride.  " As soon as the father said the words,  Taehyung immediately pulled me into his kiss.  His kiss was slow yet warm and it felt so nice. 

I heard the crowds clapped their hands for us but we were already in our own world. 

Four years later.

" Yah Kim Taeoh.  Clean up your mess.  Put your toys back in their place.  " I yelled from the kitchen as my hands were so busy cooking for tonight event.  We were going to celebrate christmas with the others.  We already invited the other and they would be here in any minutes.  But what made my head in a mess was my first son left all of his toys at the living room.  I didn't know where was Taehyung.  But he was supposed to be here a few minutes ago.  Maybe he stucked in the traffic.